Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears user u/solitarytrees is trying to find Harvey

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7p7n4y/guys_we_need_to_help_him_and_stop_this/

delete this thread

@Sergeantincel

Help him so he could continue to suffer, huh?

Look what you guys did. You provoked a SJW into taking the laws of nature into her own hands.

You were the ones stalking her, not me. I saw the other threads about this woman.

nausea said:
delete this thread

@Sergeantincel

Yes. Noone gives a shit about IT users here unless its for exposing those hambeasts and cucks. I don't even want to see their reddit page linked here tbh.

7339er said:
nausea said:
delete this thread
@Sergeantincel
Yes. Noone gives a shit about IT users here unless its for exposing those hambeasts and cucks. I don't even want to see their reddit page linked here tbh.
yes call the mods

@Sergeantincel Don't delete this thread. It must be known that they are plotting against us.

Let the man have his final wish, jesus.

Notice all these roasties dedicating effort in trying to dox him and/or forwarding his suicide note to the police maybe even crying at night, unable to sleep because somebody killed themselves on the internet but none of them would go near him IRL let alone be in a relationship with him.

What a fucking ugly attention whore. My morning dump has a better modelling career

AscendedNormie said:
@Sergeantincel Don't delete this thread. It must be known that they are plotting against us.
Let the man have his final wish, jesus.
we must stop to recognize them

Juxtaposition6 said:
Notice all these roasties dedicating effort in trying to dox him and/or forwarding his suicide note to the police maybe even crying at night, unable to sleep because somebody killed themselves on the internet but none of them would go near him IRL let alone be in a relationship with him.

You can tell it's just for selfish reasons. How does suicide make someone more attractive? It's obvious they want to just get him locked up so we wouldn't have a martyr.

In the off chance these fuckers do find him, I hope he unloads all but 1 of his mags into the whores, keeping the last one for himself (if he wants to).

TrumpGigaChad said:
What a fucking ugly attention whore. My morning dump has a better modelling career

She fights to be a SJW, but she is vain and shallow.