Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Inceltears user thinks it's morally justified to beat up and torture someone just for HITTING ON an underage girl - but we're the ones who are violent

Pedophile should mean anyone that wants to fuck prepubescent kids. Not normal male mammals that want to to fuck a fertile female lmao

Pre puberty = there’s something wrong with you, for sure
Post puberty = every man on earth would fuck. But MUH AGE OF CONSENT THEY’RE JUST BABIES THEY CANT EVEN WALK OR TALK YET

Pedophile should mean anyone that wants to fuck prepubescent kids. Not normal male mammals that want to to fuck a fertile female lmao

Post puberty = every man on earth would fuck. But MUH AGE OF CONSENT THEY’RE JUST BABIES THEY CANT EVEN WALK OR TALK YET

They're talking about some shitty TV show like it's real life. Truly a bunch of retarded mouth breathers.

If you’re creeping on kids under 13 then you’re fucked up. Society should have no tolerance for that.
15 and over is fine though. If you deny ever being turned on by a 15 year old then you’re a liar.

Lock that faggot alone with me and see whose going to get beat and tortured.

If you’re creeping on kids under 13 then you’re fucked up. Society should have no tolerance for that.
15 and over is fine though. If you deny ever being turned on by a 15 year old then you’re a liar.
Every boy masturbates by the time he’s 15.. and he’s thinking about his 15 year old classmates when he’s jacking off.. 15+ females are able to make dicks erect for a reason.

Every boy masturbates by the time he’s 15.. and he’s thinking about his 15 year old classmates when he’s jacking off.. 15+ females are able to make dicks erect for a reason.
Exactly. Most foids have probably already been fucked by Chad at that age.

gee whiz this happened to me before. NPCs are huge moralfaggots.

the idea that having sex with an underage is something really bad, disgusting and immoral is completely emotional and subjective. the only argument normies make is 'they are too young to consent. it will damage them for life!' first off 'they are too young to consent' is bs. there are 13 yr olds getting fucked by their classmates all the time. don't give me that shit. i'm pretty sure they know what 'yes' and 'no' means. also, the idea that it will scar them for life mentally is bs too. sex has been happening for hundreds of millions of years, and only in the last couple centuries has it been considered something that can 'traumatise' someone, even when they consent. it's because sex has been socially constructed to be seen as something disgusting and immoral whenever someone under a certain age does it.

What a disgusting forum, every opinion I have you have the same... More like heaven forum:feelsokman:

"No offence but at least one incel is gonna see this and use it to say we are promoting violence against them"

JFL, is that supposed to absolve you somehow? Whether you call it or not youre promoting violence against virgin males but were the violent ones

Incel voilence against women = mostly a fairy tale women tell themselves to justify larping as victims
Violence against ugly males = very real and documented, people fully support it

They're talking about some shitty TV show like it's real life. Truly a bunch of retarded mouth breathers.

Yeah, I'm angrier about this tbh.

I want to split the chitinous chassis of every small-souled bugfaggot that lives vicariously through its frivolous diversions and still manages to take a baselessly supercilious stance toward anyone at all. Aside from Reddit, I've noticed Soybean Farms are especially bad about this:

Inshchthshchshel manchildren need to find some fucking hobbies if they want to sex fuck laid. Itshchsh like that episode of Yosuke no Fujiwara San where Tonkatsu getschthsh rejected by Onibaba and spends all of his time obsessing over it. Itshchsh like jesus fucking fuckity fuck christ, get a fucking life looooshthchshers!

Last edited:

High IQ

Pretty funny if this is actually just about a TV show haha.
Plus, hitting on a girl of any age should be a compliment and taken as such then let be. There is nothing illegal about hitting on girls of any age. The physical violent part is where things become illegal yet "normies" love to do illegal things all the time like doxx incels/pedophiles and scream rape and false accusations to send guys to jail for life over nothing.

Girls are having puberty around 8-10 now so there goes your logic dumbass
Unless you are saying you'd fuck a 8yo

Pretty funny if this is actually just about a TV show haha.
Plus, hitting on a girl of any age should be a compliment and taken as such then let be. There is nothing illegal about hitting on girls of any age. The physical violent part is where things become illegal yet "normies" love to do illegal things all the time like doxx incels/pedophiles and scream rape and false accusations to send guys to jail for life over nothing.

Girls are having puberty around 8-10 now so there goes your logic dumbass
Unless you are saying you'd fuck a 8yo
You retard, where did I even mention an age? PRE and POST puberty.. meant before after.. theoretically if foids were completely mature at 3 years old, 5’3”, growth plates closed, tits, ass, period, etc, then it would be ok to want to fuck a 3 year old.. age doesn’t matter. There is only fertile and non-fertile.

Girls aren’t going through puberty at 8.. you’re crazy if you think they are. An 8 year old is still a sexually immature child.

You retard, where did I even mention an age? PRE and POST puberty.. meant before after.. theoretically if foids were completely mature at 3 years old, 5’3”, growth plates closed, tits, ass, period, etc, then it would be ok to want to fuck a 3 year old.. age doesn’t matter. There is only fertile and non-fertile.

Girls aren’t going through puberty at 8.. you’re crazy if you think they are. An 8 year old is still a sexually immature child.
"the average age of breast-budding among white girls was 9.9 years while for black girls it was 8.8."
Had a cousin start puberty at 8 and many of them are starting towards the end of 9 around starting at 10. Happening all over. The hormones and nutrition today is lowering puberty very quickly.
"sexually immature" apparently is 16-18yo for a lot of places. Don't accept that? Then where is the magic line?
I say 5 you say 13 someone else says 18. None of it makes any logical sense. So yes. There are even 6 and 7 year olds who are fertile so your whole logic still fucking stupid and you are still a dumbass.

"the average age of breast-budding among white girls was 9.9 years while for black girls it was 8.8."
Had a cousin start puberty at 8 and many of them are starting towards the end of 9 around starting at 10. Happening all over. The hormones and nutrition today is lowering puberty very quickly.
"sexually immature" apparently is 16-18yo for a lot of places. Don't accept that? Then where is the magic line?
I say 5 you say 13 someone else says 18. None of it makes any logical sense. So yes. There are even 6 and 7 year olds who are fertile so your whole logic still fucking stupid and you are still a dumbass.
I think once she’s had her period is fair. Does breast budding mean anything? Guys get erecting from the day they’re born, doesn’t make em sexually mature. Idk if it’s a good comparison but still.

If puberty starts early, then it also ends early right? Does this mean might be getting shorter? Does the same hold true for guys?

I think once she’s had her period is fair. Does breast budding mean anything? Guys get erecting from the day they’re born, doesn’t make em sexually mature. Idk if it’s a good comparison but still.

If puberty starts early, then it also ends early right? Does this mean might be getting shorter? Does the same hold true for guys?
Still ends around the same which is a bummer. Earlier puberty and longer life spans which higher ages of consent. This world is quickly turning into shit. Too bad all the fun places where AoE is 13/14 and below are all shit holes where the girls are getting rammed as soon as they are 8 meaning there are no virgins there either.
The whole point of dating or courting or hell even having sex with a prepubescent girl is so you get there first so when she is "sexually mature" (whatever the hell that means) you are nearby and ready to pick that fruit.

That RageAgainstTDL post showing that men of all ages are just as attracted to adolescent girls as they are to full grown young women and attracted to prepubescent girls half as much as young adult women has changed my life forever.

It is forbidden knowledge.

"ZOMFG HE BEEZ A SUPAH SPESHUL TRAINED KGB AGENT!!! IMA LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH HIM!!!!!!!111"

Uh, no, Cucktears. He's an actor. And nobody got their hand skewered with a BBQ fork. It's called special effects. And there was no pedophile, because he was an actor too. Seriously, do these turds also rage when their favorite wrestler "loses" a WWE match because they're too retarded to realize it's all fake?

Getting that kind of gleeful haterage from a freaking TV show is legitimately fucking creepy. It's so fucked up it's difficult to describe. Maybe something like...the immaturity and ignorance of a bratty child combined with the violence and pent-up rage of an adult psychopath.

But remember: incels are the violent ones.
Some cucktears users seem to think real life is some sort of feminist action movie. It's pathetic.