Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears user says WE live life on "Just Exist Mode" and we should lower our "standards"

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

"If you lower your standards enough, anyone can get laid".

I am pretty sure that is an insult to any user that has genuinely lower his standards to foids that have no self respect or take care of themselves, yet they still got rejected. What the fuck are you supposed to do then? Lower your standards to what?

Apparently as a Incel you are not allowed to have the slightest of standards and self respect for yourself, landwhales are too high of a standard in their eyes. You cant, in their eyes you are volcel if you dont fuck floating heads or a someone that is missing half of a face and cant see.

You hear that boyos? "if you exist someone is willing to fuck you br00000000000000" :soy:

Just wait till someone wants to fuck you because of your existence theory br0

Last edited:
I have been brutally gymceling, improving my looks and working my ass off, why should I lower my standards. I'm not going to date some lardass or deformed girl

Tell me why IT, I dare you to respond to this comment

Just fuck men br0

It's not like our standards are low as fuck anyway. lol @ this cuck thinking your standards naturally don't drop down if you don't get laid, lol @ cuck thinking I didn't message landwhales in wheelchairs on dating apps

shit faggot hope he is reading this, actually brb gonna msg him, edit: pm me his nickname

Some female I went to school with:

• autistic
  • shy and nervous as fuck, barely spoke
  • had moles
  • rabbit teeth
  • goth like
  • manly voice
  • short
  • fat
  • unhygienic
  • no personality

Yet she has a boyfriend ABOVE her, WAY above her.

She would NEVER date me, let alone have sex with me.

STANDARDS ARE IRRELEVANT.

they are all volcels :soy:

normscum truly do live in a different reality if they think ugly males can get any form of female attention.

Just lower your standards brah.

• autistic
  • had moles
  • rabbit teeth
  • goth like
  • manly voice
  • short
  • fat
  • unhygienic
  • no personality

As of 2019 and in Societies eyes all the traits you have listed above are enough for someone to be regarded as Stacy.

It is truly a sick joke what "standards" have become.

Im going for my looksmatch. Also thats foids that live that life

LOL they are so fucking dumb it boggles my mind, they don't care about the double standards of landwhales never lowering their standards and getting chad cock or how fucked up hypergamy is as many people on this site have lowered their standards as low as possible and still cannot get anything... just lol tbh

Also, females never had to hear that phrase ''just lower your standards''. I wonder why... teehee.

As of 2019 and in Societies eyes all the traits you have listed above are enough for someone to be regarded as Stacy.

It is truly a sick joke what "standards" have become.

Not to mention she is a female, so she is beautiful no matter what.

Yet if it's a man, he's a disgusting fucking subhuman who needs to shower and put some effort in.

I refuse to go below my lookslevel, fuck these cucks and their double standards. You’ll never see them call out landwhales for wanting chads.

I hate this arguement "just lower your standards". I don't believe I have any control over what my standards are anyway. I tried lowering my standards but it failed because there was no "excitement" and it went nowhere. You can't force these things it either happens or it doesn't.

I refuse to go below my lookslevel, fuck these cucks and their double standards. You’ll never see them call out landwhales for wanting chads.
As of 2019 your lookslevel is regarded as a stacy in the eyes of society. It is truly fucked.
I hate this arguement "just lower your standards". I don't believe I have any control over what my standards are anyway. I tried lowering my standards but it failed because there was no "excitement" and it went nowhere. You can't force these things it either happens or it doesn't.
You are not allowed to live a happy life full of excitement and the way people think nowadays forces you to lower your standards into oblivion, and if you dont they call you out as picky.. A 4/10 cannot go with a 4/10 because his standards are too high in the eyes of people nowadays.

Its such a fucking joke dude...

Ugly to normies means skinny or fat guy that wears glasses. Not
maxresdefault.jpg

Morbidly obese landwhales and walking planks date guys that mog me to death.

I always hate this "lower your standard" statement. It's not like my standards are high, heck it's not even in looksmatched level. So I need to maxx everything out, work on myself, and go for women in barely human level? Sounds too beta. Rather try to change the society and system to become how it really should be than accepting it like a cuckold

You’ll never see them call out landwhales for wanting chads.
tbh because IT is full of landwhales themselves, they think wanting a normal bmi foid is a high standard LOL

I'm not dating more than 1 points below my looksmatch, and for good reason. The only thing I will do by dating a 2 as a 3-4 is to inflate the SMV of foids and create even more of an imbalance. There's also the aspect that I don't want to spawn genetic shits when I know that I'm genetically healthy

I'm not dating more than 1 points below my looksmatch
That person that is 1 point below your looksmatch is seen special and a stacy in the eyes of people as of 2019. :feelscry:

I mean if you're purely looking to get laid there are probably some disease ridden crackwhores out there who might give you coochie for an ounce of coke

There's a girl I see around with a deformed hand that has little sausage fingers. I happily would even if she were waving her deformed hand in my face the whole time. Sometimes she smiles at me, but it's awkwardly and only because she caught me trying to count the fingers once so I probably made her insecure accidentally.

If I lived on just exist mode like the average foid I would be disgusted that she made eye contact with me.

I guess they are just high.
This your normal brain:
Incels - Involuntary Celibate
This is your brain on drugs:

Wow, they'd have a shock if they saw the absolute bottom of the barrel ugly/obese women that have rejected me in IRL and on plenty of fish, tinder ect. The only way I'd get laid for free is going gay or fucking goats tbh!

You can see some volcelling in this thread tbh.

Also, females never had to hear that phrase ''just lower your standards''. I wonder why... teehee.

Because women are allowed to have preferences and go for what they really want, while for guys you have to take what your genetics and any inherited wealth gets you!

lmao fucking cucktears dont even know what theyre talking about

This is IT.

The same group that used all their braincels (lack of) to conjure up that anyone that breathes is an H20cel.

My standards are low. I dont give a fuck about race, all I ask is that the foid be in a tolerable BMI.

I have been brutally gymceling, improving my looks and working my ass off, why should I lower my standards. I'm not going to date some lardass or deformed girl

Tell me why IT, I dare you to respond to this comment

• autistic
  • had moles
  • rabbit teeth
  • goth like
  • manly voice
  • short
  • fat
  • unhygienic
  • no personality

LOL they are so fucking dumb it boggles my mind, they don't care about the double standards of landwhales never lowering their standards and getting chad cock or how fucked up hypergamy is as many people on this site have lowered their standards as low as possible and still cannot get anything... just lol tbh

These.

Furthermore you idiots (I know you're watching this thread), you cant suggest that personality matters more than looks then imply that looks matter more by telling us to lower our standards.
Dont contradict yourselves.

just go for a landwhale 35+ single mon bro

normscum truly do live in a different reality if they think ugly males can get any form of female attention.
Normies haven’t even experienced 1/10th of our loneliness and suffering, practically anything they have to say about our situation is irrelevant. If you’re 5+ “just exist mode” is legit, eventually you’ll stumble into to someone with no serious amount of concentrated effort required

Lowering my standarts doesn't affect other peoples standarts.

Normies haven’t even experienced 1/10th of our loneliness and suffering, practically anything they have to say about our situation is irrelevant. If you’re 5+ “just exist mode” is legit, eventually you’ll stumble into to someone with no serious amount of concentrated effort required
If you're a woman. As man don't expect to get approached as a 5-7.

If you're a woman. As man don't expect to get approached as a 5-7.
I never said you’d be approached, as a standard normie, but that’s why social circle and workplace game exist. Also you’re crazy if you think 6+ males don’t get approached especially when they use hacks that are only afforded to normies

imagine posting on inceltears :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.They literally get triggered over what a bunch of loser virgins who live on the outskirts of society say and created a whole fanclub for us,its almost flattering.Then they have the gall to say they're normal sex having people who are just there because they find incel culture entertaining. Press X to doubt.

• autistic
  • had moles
  • rabbit teeth
  • goth like
  • manly voice
  • short
  • fat
  • unhygienic
  • no personality

are you sure. did you ask her out ?

/:soy:

Potent rage fuel, denying us of our suffering.

I'm studying, taking care of my health and reading books to expand my knowledge but as they say: "There is really no gym for you if you happened to be born disabled".