Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears user: 5% of the male population isn't a lot of people

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Their IQ seems to be dropping faster my blood when I saw the naked JB on the German beach.

Let's say you live in the US and aren't even willing to go farther than 50km away from your home to meet Chads. There are 327 million people in the US. Let's round down and say 150 million of those are men. Applying the 5% rule,, you get 7,5 million Chads throughout the country. You'll most likely have hundreds of them just in your area, that if, like aforementioned, you aren't willing to travel, which pretty much all young women do these days.

Let's be as conservative as humanly possible say that out of a 100 Chads in your area, 30 are willing to fuck you.

A girl who fucks 30 fucking men by the time she's still young isn't a slut now?

Thats why IT is low iq, they act like foids cant be sluts without fucking one incel, even tho they also dont think that foids can be sluts for only Chad's and fucked 50 of them.

According to feminists, slut is a label that you take for yourself. This is also the root of the whole "virgin but not incel" thing.

It's not even 5%, it's more like the top 20% of men. And they don't see it as fucking 30 men while they're still young, they see it as "only fucking a new guy every other week or so", which doesn't seem like much to them.
I guess they can't do the math.

Holy fuck, I thought I was retarded at math for not knowing how to use formulas, integrals, etc, but Inceltears made my self esteem rise a lot with that post. At least I can do basic calculations like that.

A girl who fucks 30 fucking men isn't a slut now?

Fixed that boyo.

Also jfl @ CuckTears at not knowing the uneven Chad distribution on Earth. Foids would want to fuck huge numbers of men in Chadifornia as it has many Chads. But give them the entire population of Mumbai. I'd be surprised if they would want to fuck even 0.0001% of the men there
According to feminists, slut is a label that you take for yourself. This is also the root of the whole "virgin but not incel" thing.
I'd label myself as 6'2 and white with that logic

Their IQ seems to be dropping faster my blood when I saw the naked JB on the German beach.

Let's say you live in the US and aren't even willing to go farther than 50km away from your home to meet Chads. There are 327 million people in the US. Let's round down and say 150 million of those are men. Applying the 5% rule,, you get 7,5 million Chads throughout the country. You'll most likely have hundreds of them just in your area, that if, like aforementioned, you aren't willing to travel, which pretty much all young women do these days.

Let's be as conservative as humanly possible say that out of a 100 Chads in your area, 30 are willing to fuck you.

Kek :feelshaha:

CuckTears are absolute morons JFL!

Can their iq drop anymore at this rate?

It's only got 2 comments from what I see now. Even they're staying away from this stupidity. THAT or it's a bait thread designed to lure you into countering their staged crap.

And that's assuming equal population density across the map. Most foids live in or near cities and large towns where there are tens, if not hundreds of thousands of Chads. Much of the country is almost or entirely empty.