Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears think Incels are out picketing for the removal of womens rights

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
They just create their strawmen to say whatever they can to discredit the blackpill.

Obviously no one is going around Shaking hands saying "Hi I'm John, Enslave all Women now." That's not how it works IT. Even if we could get females to interact with us (which we cant, there in lies the problem) we wouldnt be saying that shit to them which is OBVIOUS but all IT has are their stupid ass strawmen.

In reality Incels= Social Recluses through years of forced social isolation who are able to get a full view of rotten soyciety from the outside looking in which normies dont get. That's why incels are the way we are.

IT's reasoning= Incels go around spewing the blackpill that's why no one likes them

We aren't, but we should be ngl

I'm not saying I'm against women's rights, but this is a common thing amongst "opposition." Laziness. If something happens in the world, oftentimes people will hate it, but not do anything about it. Canadians who hate their cucked Prime Minister don't actually go out and protest, they stay in and complain on the Internet.