Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears: "The internet is real you fucking flagrant idiot"

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

They posted a thread of mine there about the old internet vs new internet, and look at this Soyboy's post.

This is what we're dealing with. Normies who think the internet is real life.

This is the disconnect between the old-internet and the new-internet. Inceltears posters are what I consider in the category of humans who adopted the internet post-facebook. These are the people who read a comment saying "fuck you faggot" who then go on to cry and have a legitimate mental break down in real life over meme tier ironic comment they received on the internet. These are the people who respond with more emotion to comments online then they would in real life, because their brains cannot distinguish internet vs real life. These are the "muh gotta disconnect bro" people who actually have a huge emotional investment in the internet, as it being an extension of their real life, that is why take it as seriously as real life, the internet is real life to these morons.

Remember this, Inceltears is new-age internet users, they're clueless new-age post-facebook retarded cunts.

My parents are nearly in their 70s and they don't even take the internet seriously, because even my parents were connected in the 90s, and they think the internet is a giant meme not to be taken seriously. Think about that, literal 20-30 year old soyboys take the internet seriously as if its real life, and yet even my boomer parents know its not real life and think anyone who takes it seriously is a fucking idiot. My parents often talk about how they know people at their work who get into all out facebook debates and my parents just say nobody fucking cares you fucking idiot, you're just some random nobody posting shit on the internet, NO ONE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SHITTY OPINION, YOURE NOT SPECIAL. But these fucking soyboys have such pride in their internet personalities, as if its fucking matters, all of these soyboys and feminists acting like superior moral beings posting all this bullshit on the internet, and they get trolled for it, and then wonder why, fucking RETARDED CUNTS.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hold on, there's too many opinions in that thread even at only 6 comments. I wanna focus on what BrazilianSigma's original intent behind the post was. What is that title supposed to mean?

Hold on, there's too many opinions in that thread even at only 6 comments. I wanna focus on what BrazilianSigma's original intent behind the post was. What is that title supposed to mean?
Hes quoting something because he cant think of 50 original titles per day

That Muttoid has a hard on for me, often posts my shit. Hes probably here right now. He may even be a registered using, and following me. I'd suggest mods look at my followers and see if any are suspicious. He seems to be often nit-picking my posts out too often for it to be random.

It's a double edged sword. So they have to acknowledge that dating apps are real life occurrences & harbour their attitudes as well.

Hes quoting something because he cant think of 50 original titles per day

Oh yeah, it's a quote from the post.

Well, what is his critique? Other people have their critiques about the post, but what is he critiquing? Is he saying "No, we're NOT too sensitive, people SHOULD be as sensitive as we are?" Is he saying something else?

Oh yeah, it's a quote from the post.

Well, what is his critique? Other people have their critiques about the post, but what is he critiquing? Is he saying "No, we're NOT too sensitive, people SHOULD be as sensitive as we are?" Is he saying something else?
He just sees something he doesnt like and screenshots. There is no thinking involved

Fragrant cunts?
Sniff sniff.
Nice.
Too bad I can't smell the internet!
Because it's not real!

It's just a fancy colored telegraph with pictures.

Lol the top post talking about threats. Anyone who has played any games online should realize how pointless that is. I guess I could be an IT hero if I just posted my XBL account messages.