Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IncelTears soycuck thinks incels should all OD and die

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate Higgers
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fu6muy/just_do_drugs/

My mental health is already tERrible as it is, I don’t think that adding drug addiction to the list of mental disordERs I already have would be a good idea. IncelTears usERs like to act as if we are the most hateful people in existence and that they only care about “love” and “kindness” yet they are extremely hateful towards incels and only preach libtard bullshit.

he's coping. he's an incel himself.

I got the only drug you'll ever need

that’s literally the ultimate defeat

All advice IT give is for incels to harm themselves. It's more harmful to those incels more oblivious to the blackpill and not on this site as they may not see the malicious intent of IT.

If any incel still thinks that IT is to help him, I don't think he has any hope in the future anyways.

Trucel trait

You can't overdose except for vodka or this purple spirits or ssri (if it's possible)

Just wreck your body and financially cripple yourself with drugs, bro. :soy:

I agree with him
Drugs are the most potent cope

Anyways I’m wondering for incels why are you miserable all day focusing on sex when you should be doing drugs like real men.
Are these people even real? Most of us aren't down in the dumps because no sex 24/7. I doubt that's even humanly possible. And who unironically says "doing drugs like real men" except @Sneir ?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fu6muy/just_do_drugs/

My mental health is already tERrible as it is, I don’t think that adding drug addiction to the list of mental disordERs I already have would be a good idea. IncelTears usERs like to act as if we are the most hateful people in existence and that they only care about “love” and “kindness” yet they are extremely hateful towards incels and only preach libtard bullshit.

Give me the drugs to OD on or you are larping reddit faggot, god I hate these fags.

Really don't get why these very clearly incel types try to side with people that have made it clear that they hate them