Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears Sluts Piss Me Off So Much

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
They are so arrogant that they seriously think any man who shames them for being sluts is guilty of "sour grapes". No, IT, not all of us are sitting here wagging our tails just BEGGING to be your 45th body. Some people shame sluts because they actually think sex should mean something.

Even worse, these conceded sluts think the only reason a person could POSSIBLY be against pre-marital sex is because "MUH SOUR GRAPES". Once again, IT, not everyone here is sitting here just BEGGING to put their dick into random strangers. SOME people actually want a society in which sex is reserved for your one and only, so that marriages will actually mean something. The real problem is a lack of meaningful "relationships", not sex.

And before you tell me "Stop projecting, marriages ARE meaningful", consider that the divorce rate in America is around 50%, and even more marriages are unhappy, so, No, they really don't mean anything anymore.

RE: cucktears Sluts Piss Me Off So Much

Agreed. Most sluts run by the motto 'Alpha fucks, beta bucks', so they spend most of their teens and 20s chasing Chad cock and easily tallying 10+ partners as early as 18 nowadays, and any man with self-respect isn't going to LTR one of these tramps. Unfortunately, men are continuously losing their sense of decency and keep validating and even settling down with women not fit for marriage.
You could say incels have sour grapes because we're not 'in' on the degeneracy, but I don't think society was meant to have such filth in the first place.

RE: cucktears Sluts Piss Me Off So Much

Ugh, can you stop listening to those fucking cunts?

They're only focused on one thing: Laughing at the misery and misfortune of ugly males.