Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IncelTears screenshotted my misogynistic, transhphobic, racist post explaining why every incel should go ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

How can you call this anything other a hate sub? Each post has to get approved by a moderator so this means that St.Smegmacel himself saw this and thought that it was suited for his sub which is dedicated to posting hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by "hateful incels".

lol they are literally running out of material. I guess they can only complain about our misogyny for so long until they get bored.

At least Ladyseaheart seems to sympathize. But the fact that Sigma approved it...
Edit: Also, report these things. If you have the time to go digging around looking for threads, you have the time to report them.

Report > It's spam or abuse > This is abusive or harassing > It's targeted harassment > At someone else. Or "At me" if it's you in the screenshot.

At least Ladyseaheart seems to sympathize. But the fact that Sigma approved it...
Edit: Also, report these things. If you have the time to go digging around looking for threads, you have the time to report them.

Report > It's spam or abuse > This is abusive or harassing > It's targeted harassment > At someone else. Or "At me" if it's you in the screenshot.
Doesn't St.Smegmacel himself review the report? I'm pretty sure he forgot to censor a username and someone here reported it so he just deleted it, censored the name, and reposted it rather than face any shit from reddit mods.

Cuckma should eat our poop.

I wonder if they're paid to spy us. They're doing FBI's work.

Doesn't St.Smegmacel himself review the report? I'm pretty sure he forgot to censor a username and someone here reported it so he just deleted it, censored the name, and reposted it rather than face any shit from reddit mods.

Nope, otherwise r/incels would've been allowed to stay around. It was taken down after multiple reports that went straight to the Reddit admins. And so the same should happen after multiple reports made on IncelTears.

Nope, otherwise r/incels would've been allowed to stay around. It was taken down after multiple reports that went straight to the Reddit admins. And so the same should happen after multiple reports made on IncelTears.
An eye for an eye, a cunt for a cock.

Make it happen boyos...

How can you call this anything other a hate sub? Each post has to get approved by a moderator so this means that St.Smegmacel himself saw this and thought that it was suited for his sub which is dedicated to posting hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by "hateful incels".

They had a registered paedo on there. Fuck them.

Posted by u/[deleted]3 days ago
"Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it."
In the future I suggest you copy a page on archive.is or archive.org before posting it here, so that if it's taken down we will be able to view it.

they're mocking us while taking the moral grandstanding.

An eye for an eye, a cunt for a cock.

Make it happen boyos...

What I been damn sayin' but everybody is like "There's no hope, Reddit admins are cucked and they won't listen to reports on IncelTears." And I'm like "So you've tried and nothing happened?" And they're like "No I didn't try but I still say there's no hope."

What I been damn sayin' but everybody is like "There's no hope, Reddit admins are cucked and they won't listen to reports on IncelTears." And I'm like "So you've tried and nothing happened?" And they're like "No I didn't try but I still say there's no hope."
So anything we would suspect the admins might consider bullying or problematic is worth a shot or just usernames?

So anything we would suspect the admins might consider bullying or problematic is worth a shot or just usernames?

Report anything and everything problematic. I think you can only report things by post/comment though. Find the problematic post/comment, and report it.

Report anything and everything problematic. I think you can only report things by post/comment though. Find the problematic post/comment, and report it.
Since they are reading this very thread, we'll have to strike when they don't expect it.

Since they are reading this very thread, we'll have to strike when they don't expect it.

I fear it may take the kind of coordinated cooperation that IncelTears had. It wasn't just a handful of people reporting every now and then. They had two separate watchdog subreddits with many people reporting what was brought in.

We also have many people. But are we coordinated?

Just brush your teeth bro