Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears reaches a new level of retardation

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

The MGTOW page posts a picture that clearly shows how gender equality is bullshit and everyone knows (at least the vast majority of) men are ok with women walking into them while peeing, but women are NOT ok with some man walking into the feminine bathroom.

IT proceeds to shoot a bunch of cheap emotionality and shaming on them without acknowledging this fact that PROVES gender equality is bullshit.

Question to Inceltears: why isn't it ok for a man to use the women's bathroom?

Last edited:
kek at these restrooms

IT is pretty low IQ and/or dogmatic. Not surprising tbh.

Everytime I try to read something in that reddit it just blow my mind on how they can mix up redpill, inceldom, blackpill, mgtow, the right political spectrum and whatever other shit in the same thing.

If you are critizicing inceldom why use redpill concepts like woman sleep with everyone? (this is actual bluepill) when incels believe woman only fuck chads, it doesn't have any sense.

Last edited:
Everytime I try to read something in that reddit it just blow my mind on how they can mix up redpill, inceldom, blackpill, mgtow, the right political spectrum and whatever other shit in the same thing.
"They're all toxic and misogynistic, so they're all the same."

IT? Being dumb? This is shocking news!

I think that in their minds, incels are a group of old frustrated white males.

IT is a part of the network of subreddits populated by people that have nothing better to do with their pathetic existence but make fun of other people. Don't expect too much intelligence from them.

just cucks being cucks

Litterally every fucking redditor/youtuber/facegoy user that is trying to restore the SJW idiocy from the trash bin where has been thrown in the last 2-3 years does this. Hence they keep proving how they can't fucking understand the point, they can't grasp our 360 vision and just come out with bullshit analysis based on bullshit illogical associations.
I'm starting to think they really do not have a different opinion but actually an inferior one based on an inferior thought process. They can't get our point. They are like perpetual adolescent with a partial 180 vision and a low awareness

i cant identify with the stupidity of people who call incels part of the Alt Right, IMO alt right are either guntoting nationalist WASP or BetaCuck WASP who give $ to caked up hos like Lauren Southern, so she can go on youtube and brag about her hoing stuff.

What a bunch of cucks.

IT is a part of the network of subreddits populated by people that have nothing better to do with their pathetic existence but make fun of other people. Don't expect too much intelligence from them.

Is it just me, or is the "woman" stick figure icon getting fatter over time? More positive reinforcement for landwhales.

IT = gigacucks

The funny thing is that IT believes everyone besides incels are in their side.

Also stop giving Reddit attention.

Just shit where you can