Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears proving my little blackpill

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
They reposted my post and the comments are giga-lifefuel for blackpill addicts :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelshmm:

Attachments

• 1B9FAFE1-FA53-4215-B49E-03E73AC26A32.jpeg
    1B9FAFE1-FA53-4215-B49E-03E73AC26A32.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 45123408-6974-4A44-B67A-56492FF7BBEF.jpeg
    45123408-6974-4A44-B67A-56492FF7BBEF.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 155
  • B46F5EDC-921B-454D-A0EE-469C3570B53A.jpeg
    B46F5EDC-921B-454D-A0EE-469C3570B53A.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 153
Their whole existence is the metaphor of contradiction

Princess Kitty is some 300 lbs heavy really ugly mixed race half black- half white chick with colored hair. She is legit disgusting. How these fat broads can lust over guys like that and not feel bad about themselves is beyond me.

IDK if I would fuck some of the female IT users even if they offered.

Looks=personality

Princess Kitty is some 300 lbs heavy really ugly mixed race half black- half white chick with colored hair. She is legit disgusting. How these fat broads can lust over guys like that and not feel bad about themselves is beyond me.

:feelskek: The IT giga 'stacies' won't like that one, inkler

Why do you keep believing IncelTear users are exactly who they say they are when they lie about everyone as @ThoughtfulCel found out recently?
Reminder "princesskitty" LARPS as a foid View attachment 426666

Why do you keep believing IncelTear users are exactly who they say they are when they lie about everyone as @ThoughtfulCel found out recently?
Because she sells her nudes. It's clearly her fat ass.

Because she sells her nudes.
Are you going only by what they posted? That is not reliable by itself.
It's clearly her fat ass.
They've used images of other people before.
DianaVic was banned because the account to belonging to that IncelTear user was exposed for impersonating a 14-15 year old Korean instagram model
and trying to "exchange" this girl's "virginity" on r/virginityexchange.

yeah I'm a foid who lusts after chads, what will you do about it?

the purpose of their existence is to torture us. They hurt us far more than we hurt them.

The average CuckTears user's IQ is lower than my laycount.

the purpose of their existence is to torture us. They hurt us far more than we hurt them.
Importantly if incels were as violent as some want to make it out to be all of this extra torture after an already terrible life of bullying and exclusion would have caused many to snap. But even then most incels don't which contradicts the 'moral' panic around incels being violent @-BrettyBoy-

But is it the same for other people? Low inhib normies are quick to get in fights and murder people over "disrespect" and any perceived slights. They are eager to try and aggressively roast people that mock them and often escalate that into physical confrontation. They will regularly talk about punching people in the face when they feel pissed and act impulsively and angrily. They are quick to hurl death threats at each other in road rage incidents and get into deadly physical fights.

Importantly if incels were as violent as some want to make it out to be all of this extra torture after an already terrible life of bullying and exclusion would have caused many to snap. But even then most incels don't which contradicts the 'moral' panic around incels being violent @-BrettyBoy-

But is it the same for other people? Low inhib normies are quick to get in fights and murder people over "disrespect" and any perceived slights. They are eager to try and aggressively roast people that mock them and often escalate that into physical confrontation. They will regularly talk about punching people in the face when they feel pissed and act impulsively and angrily. They are quick to hurl death threats at each other in road rage incidents and get into deadly physical fights.
they should be grateful we contain our hatred in a little community of other rejects. We are perpetual victims. Abused zoo animals to be gawked at, so the gawkers feel grateful their lives are so much better. We are basically Palestinians, and normies are Jews
The average CuckTears user's IQ is lower than my laycount.
the average CuckTears level of empathy is even lower

they should be grateful we contain our hatred in a little community of other rejects
"So you claim you aren't hateful but you have revenge fantasies. I'll pretend that others don't and just focus on how you fall short of the expectations I put on you:soy:"

As an ugly male you are expected to act like a saint and take everything without talking back in defense of yourself or complaining and even that isn't enough. Don't a lot of celibate priests get accused of being pedophiles and creeps?

Last edited:

Just absolutely shameless creatures tbh

It's funny how they'll run to shitstain forums like femcels/FDS and cry about high tier normies rejecting them, calling them poor or faggots :feelshaha:

Don't a lot of celibate priests get accused of being pedophiles and creeps?
inceldom has a lot of parallels to catholicism in that regard. Yes, there are a number of incels who say pederast things (who are probably teens themselves). I mean I fucking hate pedos, but you know what, that's THEIR problem. I'm not the fucking police or a psychologist. There's no "cure" for pedos other than a bullet to the head frankly. When there are just outright pedos, a lot of us DO shame and distance ourselves from them, but it's kind of pointless. You can't cure pedophilia, nobody has a mature solution to this problem, and it's not what being an incel is about.

Pedos should do themselves a favor and simply shut up and seriously DO NOT enact on your fantasies. Sure, it sucks for you that free speech in something that you fetishize and deeply repress is so strictly castigated, especially within the context of history where the AoC is widely variable, but it simply does you more harm than it's worth to fight it.

Last edited:
inceldom has a lot of parallels to catholicism in that regard. Yes, there are a number of incels who say pederast things (who are probably teens themselves). I mean I fucking hate pedos, but you know what, that's THEIR problem. I'm not the fucking police or a psychologist. There's no "cure" for pedos other than a bullet to the head frankly.
At the same time it's always worth remembering when pedophilia is brought up

Accusing men of pedophilia with little or flimsy evidence and hearsay was essentially the precursor to #metoo accusations (which mainly target ugly men that managed to be successful in spite of the odds)
“I was born poor, ugly, Jewish and had to fight all my life to get somewhere,” Weinstein told Taki. “You got lotsa girls, no girl looked at me until I made it big in Hollywood. “
When there are just outright pedos, a lot of us DO shame and distance ourselves from them, but it's kind of pointless. You can't cure pedophilia, nobody has a mature solution to this problem, and it's not what being an incel is about.
tbh
Pedos should do themselves a favor and simply shut up and seriously DO NOT enact on your fantasies. Sure, it sucks for you that free speech in something that you fetishize and deeply repress is so strictly castigated, especially within the context of history where the AoC is widely variable, but it simply does you more harm than it's worth to fight it.
Remember eivindberge and his insistence that MRAs take a pro pedo stance or they aren't really for men? That's what's really annoying. They demand you agree with all their stances or they slander you. They play directly into society's hands by trying to latch on their pedo cause to things to men's rights or inceldom.

Last edited:

From what I’ve seen of those that have posted their pics on Reddit who is on IT, most of them are legit subhumans.

I guess they need to cope somehow with being subhumans. They can’t be satisfied with their life when they rot on IT every hour and bringing other people down the hole who has it just as bad as them. I guess it is their way of coping, seeing they always cry and bark like dogs

Not really
why do you care so much about them lol, they’re all trannies/betabuxxing soycucks that have nothing better to do than patrol incel spaces, literally lowest of the low (even more so than actual incels)

Not really
why do you care so much about them lol, they’re all trannies/betabuxxing soycucks that have nothing better to do than patrol incel spaces, literally lowest of the low (even more so than actual incels)
I care about them, because I don't like to be ACCUSED of things I'm NOT. It's deeply painful. I'm sick of this hot-take, no nuance culture.

This is what a ricecel's life is like. We are from the second eyes laid upon us, judged subconciously for being an sexual dicklet- we are given no opportunities to prove ourselves otherwise. Due to constant negative feedback, it digs into our psyche and even our radar for truth and what's real or not. Lookism perpetuates our victimhood, turning us into mentally unstable men with a chip on our shoulder.

Last edited: