Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IncelTear's Princess Kitty gets a thrashing from this basedcel!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Robert Garcia needs to kill himself (in real life)

There's still zero proof of her six figure income onlyfans account or that she's even the actual person posting on reddit. We've already seen some of those idiots larping as women in that subreddit already. Why are those retards doing this is something beyond me though

There's still zero proof of her six figure income onlyfans account or that she's even the actual person posting on reddit. We've already seen some of those idiots larping as women in that subreddit already. Why are those retards doing this is something beyond me though
Severe autism mixed with wanna-be trolling.

Looks to me like he's resorting to creating alts/having IncelTear pedo buddies create alts and making up fake conversations with said alts.

He's desperately trying to distract the IncelTear users who aren't in his pedo Discord server from the fact that he's been doxxed on here.

Of course, he was already doxxed around 2 years ago, but they just keep on ignoring it.

You can already see that his fellow pedo buddy, Dieselpunkcyberpunk (Joe Gelman of Deland, Florida), is in his group.

He've security concerns, sir, but he've a way of communicating with men who share his preferences, yep. Fella.

Looks to me like he's resorting to creating alts/having IncelTear pedo buddies create alts and making up fake conversations with said alts.

He's desperately trying to distract the IncelTear users who aren't in his pedo Discord server from the fact that he's been doxxed on here.

Of course, he was already doxxed around 2 years ago, but they just keep on ignoring it.

You can already see that his fellow pedo buddy, Dieselpunkcyberpunk (Joe Gelman of Deland, Florida), is in his group.

He've security concerns, sir, but he've a way of communicating with men who share his preferences, yep. Fella.
ye of course, most IT "private messages" are just alts