Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears posts article about how nature works to prove incels wrong. [FAIL]

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7drj5z/thats_how_it_is_in_nature/

Basically says that "not in every species the male is dominant and female submissive, so we shouldn't project it onto humans". 

He posts some article on how nature resorts to all kind of fucked up and cruel ways to ensure the species genetic integrity. Fails to understand that the wrong thing is not that males have this role and females have that other role, but that nature blatantly resorts to cruel and twisted methods no matter the species.

Actually proves that Lookism (discrimination in all areas of life based on looks so ugly people fail in life and GL people succeed) is a completely reasonable strategy to ensure genetic quality for humans.

God Inceltears people are so dumb and miss the point so much. They are even worse than tunnelvision patriarchycels.

That was one retarded post, literally added nothing of substance. Typically what you'd expect from a female.

RodgersSecondAdvent said:
That was one retarded post, literally added nothing of substance. Typically what you'd expect from a female.

Don't they have sex to do?

its baffling how these low iq subnormies fail to see the truth after months of mocking our ideology. youd have to be brain dead

I understand their position and what they were trying to say.

They were trying to show how varied are reproductive strategies among different species to prove the point of "not everything in animal kingdom is dominant male submissive female". They just fucked up HARD due to actually showing the cruel ways of nature, which make Lookism a completely reasonable thing for anyone that reads that article and uses logic.

I'm guessing Zyros and IncelTears won't ever go away...

What's your end goal with being on incels.is, anyway?

idkwattodowithlife said:

Discussing Lookism and Blackpill (true blackpill that is about the very core essence of natural life, not the meme "wymyn must be stoned in public" one)

Zyros said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Discussing Lookism and Blackpill (true blackpill that is about the very core essence of natural life, not the meme "wymyn must be stoned in public" one)
Fair enough.

Zyros said:
I understand their position and what they were trying to say.

They were trying to show how varied are reproductive strategies among different species to prove the point of "not everything in animal kingdom is dominant male submissive female". They just fucked up HARD due to actually showing the cruel ways of nature, which make Lookism a completely reasonable thing for anyone that reads that article and uses logic.

How is different reproductive strategies among different species relevant? We want to talk about humans.

weservenomsg said:
its baffling how these low iq subnormies fail to see the truth after months of mocking our ideology. youd have to be brain dead
Weren't you that guy who got hatecels banned?

How is different reproductive strategies among different species relevant? We want to talk about humans.

Their point is that they tried to prove incels wrong because a common belief is that incels think that "females are degenerate and really to be submissive for a dominant chad because its like that in all nature".

They tried to prove it wrong saying that in fact, there is a lot more than that among species in nature, like dominant females which kill the males, stealth reproduction and all kind of shit. It backfired because they actually listed lots and lots of mostly cruel ways of nature to make species prevail.

Zyros said:
Their point is that they tried to prove incels wrong because a common belief is that incels think that "females are degenerate and really to be submissive for a dominant chad because its like that in all nature".

They tried to prove it wrong saying that in fact, there is a lot more than that among species in nature, like dominant females which kill the males, stealth reproduction and all kind of shit. It backfired because they actually listed lots and lots of mostly cruel ways of nature to make species prevail.

What a truly retarded bunch. So what they did is make a straw men which is us apparently using the naturalistic fallacy.

What we mean by nature is not that it happens in all animals but that it is part of human biology.

mental_out said:
It's not even an article, it's a fucking tumblr post by someone who apparently doesn't even have a masters or a phd in their subject, what a joke.

>discredits incel memes with statistics
>shares tumblr post written by random person without degree

female logic

LoL won't even read. Anyone TLDR?
I don't wanna waste my time on reading useless shit

Weed said:
LoL won't even read. Anyone TLDR?
I don't wanna waste my time on reading useless shit

Its not actually useless. Proves the cruelty of lookism and halo effect as reasonable qhen seeing the other things they list.

>humans have relatively small genitalia when compared to other simians
Wrong.
UJlae38UA6xt.jpg