Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IncelTears posters are MOSTLY men (proofs below)

P

pisswolf

Greycel
i looked into the their stats and checked out the most frequent posters, needless to say they are mostly men/trannies and few femcel (fatties)

i believe actual women do lurk that sub, but MOST posts and comments are made by men

u/KindaDone03 --> MOD, tranny
u/MindlessStone --> is a cuck with a OF whore girlfriend
u/feverlast --> is a fat old man
u/MarieVerusan --> "man who realizes that men are a problem"
u/thelast3musketeer --> user of r/lgbt
u/Weardow7 --> "I'm not a woman..."
u/SyrusDrake --> "As a guy who masturbates..."
u/BadSheet68 --> antinatalist with a girlfriend
u/Nelrene --> touhou illness and lgbt shit
u/ddmrob87 --> tech savvy, does not like girls with bodycount > 5 (heavily donwvoted kek)
u/Np17_0 --> watches loli hentai
u/-DragonfruitMilkTea- --> actually FEMCEL (she is fat duh)
u/ClearDark19 --> far left, lots of LGBT discussions
u/NoXion604 --> "i don't play videogames to FAP to them"
u/justneedadv1ce --> MOD, a JEW lmao that has SOLELY posted on IT for more than 4 years
u/Vivissiah --> MOD, tranny, extremely mentaly ill from his history
u/Neon_SciFi_Panda --> MOD, true foid, married, 38yo expired hag, her husband took the leftovers lmao
u/tari-bunny --> tranny
u/yungbalmains --> male hands
u/TaxevasionLukasso --> tranny

that said, STOP posting screenshots from that shithole, you think they are young angry feminists but it's tranny shit all the way down

Last edited:
Virgins, but not incels.

Ah?
It would make sense.

Good find I enjoy infodumps like these jfl

Ban anyone reposting stuff from Reddit

Whatever happened to that loser BrazilianSigma ? I haven't kept up with IT fags ever since I stopped going on reddit several years ago.

They are either incels-in-denial or betabuxxers, low on the totem pole. But they need someone to look down so they start to shit on incels.

just avoid reddit, don't see any reason to visit that rotten site

It would make more sense if they were all angry feminists. I don't understand why half of these people give a shit about us. They must think some landwhale will give them sex for being a good cuck

bro who cares
i do, other people who crosspost from that sub do
people start to think that that's how women think, which is partially true but mainly done by other men and trannies
also this goes along my narrative that feminism was born from men, not women, women are incapable of pushing and changing anything but other men can. women have a warped view thanks to those posts that label incels as the worst beings in the world and many other political views. this is why in the past women did not hate incels as much

i looked into the their stats and checked out the most frequent posters, needless to say they are mostly men/trannies and few femcel (fatties)

i believe actual women do lurk that sub, but MOST posts and comments are made by men

u/ddmrob87 --> tech savvy, does not like girls with bodycount > 5 (heavily donwvoted kek)
u/justneedadv1ce --> MOD, a JEW lmao that has SOLELY posted on IT for more than 4 years
u/Neon_SciFi_Panda --> MOD, true foid, married, 38yo expired hag, her husband took the leftovers lmao
u/tari-bunny --> tranny

that said, STOP posting screenshots from that shithole, you think they are young angry feminists but it's tranny shit all the way down
Us incels always come with receipts

Whatever happened to that loser BrazilianSigma ? I haven't kept up with IT fags ever since I stopped going on reddit several years ago.
Got banned and so where his alts. can’t recall for what however.

It would make more sense if they were all angry feminists. I don't understand why half of these people give a shit about us. They must think some landwhale will give them sex for being a good cuck

while checking their comments i noticed most of them are heavily radicalized, like they describe themselves with "as far left..." etc, i think a good 80% of their comments are about politics

u/tari-bunny --> tranny

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHA ACTUAL SUBHUMANS, THE CUCK MADE ME CAGE SO FUCKING HARD LMFAOOO KILL ALL CUCKS ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

• xReCoNsLaYeR
  • Maksim_
  • Mistake
  • pisswolf
  • comradespiderman29
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6