Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Inceltears poster? Bernie supporter blue haired SJW fucking a 9/10 chad and her cuck """SO""" records it

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
See the second video, go to 1:22

Screenshot-from-2018-11-01-19-11-34.png

Video link: https://www.erome.com/a/m2NVP8G2

Those memes are not jokes, each and everyone of them is true, taken from real life.

I am sure, this whore and her cuck regularly post on inceltears.

It's over for the male gender.

I always get very sad when I see cuck stuff. This world is so super disgusting and sad.

Jfl relationships in 2018.

A girl is never yours, its only your turn.
MGTOW after ascending tbh.

>Bernie supporter
>cuck

What a fucking shocker

There is nothing truer than memes, especially those that make them angry, like the memes of NPCs and soycucks

>Bernie supporter
>cuck

What a fucking shocker
Is it? Go to any Bernie Sanders rally, it's teeming with cucks and their tyrone bulls. Not only that, they are full of deluded currycels and ricecels.

Why do cucks exist?

Desperation. It's getting bad out there for almost everyone.

Plus probably whatever the same chemical cause is that is causing all of us to be dropping in sperm counts and IQ every year.

Is it? Go to any Bernie Sanders rally, it's teeming with cucks and their tyrone bulls. Not only that, they are full of deluded currycels and ricecels.
I was being le sarcastic br0.

Bernie supporters are the biggest cucks on the planet. Men who support him might as well chop off their cocks tbh
Why do cucks exist?
Jews

It's a college dorm - meaning that the Chad is the Bernie supporter.

ohhh, a slut with blue hair and tatoos ?

what a surprise

Why do cucks exist?
Evolution. Cuck behavior allows them to keep their female satisfied. Because how can they compete with high value males? A satisfied foid is a satisfied cuck.

Life imitating memes

i wanna street-shit on this foids face

JFL at the chad kissing this disgusting whore and fucking her unprotected. How dumb can you be?

(The cuck probably enjoys the STDs he's getting)

How do you know this is an IT poster? I call BS.
vid is disgusting btw

Damn memes come to life now don't they?

But Seriously though, fuck cucks

Damn that guy really was a Chad. Bet that's some of the best dick she's ever gotten.

Cucks are lower than cockroaches.

This will become the new norm for relationships in the west, we're already halfway there.

Evolution. Cuck behavior allows them to keep their female satisfied. Because how can they compete with high value males? A satisfied foid is a satisfied cuck.
Good hypothesis.

Typical relationship in the west these days. Its over boyos :lul::lul:

i wanna street-shit on this foids face
I wanna skin that cuck alive, then spread his skin on the floor and a shit on it, then grab that whore by it's head and hold it down on my pile of shit to feed her.
Typical relationship in the west these days. Its over boyos :lul::lul:
cucks are rising from every corner of the world boyo, get ready
w9GHLqe.png

something is not right in these mens brains that allow this to happen. when i look at that from afar i get angry and jealous and cant stand the sight.

AND THIS gentlemen is why i don't want a girlfriend they're all lying manipulating whores, why can't this world go back to how it once was before.:cryfeels:

I don't get it, where is the proof that they are cucks?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back