Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears "pagan priestess" is on a mission to destroy the evil incels

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
ZomboDroid 11052020134126

Oh wow a pagan priestess, that sounds really qUeRkY and totally not just a ploy for attention. Hmmmmm I wonder what this pagan priestess looks like, when I think of a pagan priestess I'm imagining something like this:
collier11.jpg

But let's have a look at what our pagan priestess looks like:
1qdz02gqvau31.jpg
l18jep3zv2741.jpg

2a8dfed92badb838bea2ffb31106066e.gif

If they aren't posting on titty subs, female redditors are fat, ugly or have a penis.

View attachment 256065

Oh wow a pagan priestess, that sounds really qUeRkY and totally not just a ploy for attention. Hmmmmm I wonder what this pagan priestess looks like, when I think of a pagan priestess I'm imagining something like this:
collier11.jpg

1qdz02gqvau31.jpg
l18jep3zv2741.jpg

JFL @ this delusional fat cunt.

Pfffff :feelskek:
What’s her point again? She wants to shoot Incels? Yikes! You really have to work at that temper of yours, pRiNcEsS (landwhale)

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What the hell is a pagan priestess and why does she think we need her sympathy?

cant take it seriously

Just summon some random dog-demon to hunt evil oncels theory

What pagans look like:
Arminius says goodbye to Thusnelda   Johannes Gehrts 1884Queen Maev 2

What IT "wiccians" looks like:
37361156 770310360025890 7575376923417640960 n

If they aren't posting on titty subs, female redditors are fat, ugly or have a penis.
yes, they don't even fucking know the internet rules like "tits or gtfo"

I’d like to throw her in a woodchipper

Her profile says:

"Screaming Orgasmic Landwhale, Feeder of Wolves." Proudly a Bisexual Poly Pagan who wrestles with mental health demons. I'm a Priestess of the Old Gods who yells at my Patron A LOT, He seems amused.

Feminist +Fat + dog + men hater+ pagan priestess ..................

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What the hell is a pagan priestess and why does she think we need her sympathy?
Jfl soys have completely destroyed the idea of paganism.
These clowns are a bunch of obese homosexuals that hate abrahamic religion because "its sexist and homophobic" so they try to worship Odin.
The absolute state of modern paganism

lol fuckin pagans are so broke

dem pagans better make some money boi

I'm for paganity and all, but this cunt just needs good traditional christian witch burning

We better be careful now.

irl pagans are either based hitlerites (male) or cringe new-agers (foids). God I want male Odinists to just rape some fat foid for thee white race

Oh wow a pagan priestess, that sounds really qUeRkY and totally not just a ploy for attention.
My only quibble is that there's a lot of different kinds of paganism so assuming being a pagan priestess means anything without clarifying what deities you worship is kind of strange.

I'm more interested in whatever it was FoxyKathyKat was responding to. I tried googling "less sympathy for incels" to find her reply but got no google results.

All I can figure is that we can't actually search IncelTears anymore due to it being private, but some of us have lurker accounts to gain access?

If that's the case, please clarify whatever it was she was responding to (something about a shooting?) because I'm interested in assessing whatever it was.

The biggest advocates of shitting on genetic filth are more often than not genetic filth, a flip of the coin in ideology but the same coin nonetheless. Those at the top ain't got time for that as they're enjoying life to the fullest, meanwhile genetic shit copes by shitting on others not deluding themselves or ballsy enough to speak up about the glaring disparities & truth often of it all. The haters try to take on the role of sheepdog controlling the slaves hoping for good goy points from the master, look I'm not like that, accept me. Fucking traitors.

It's easier to shit on those perceived as shit than punch up & have everyone gang up on you.

My only quibble is that there's a lot of different kinds of paganism so assuming being a pagan priestess means anything without clarifying what deities you worship is kind of strange.

I'm more interested in whatever it was FoxyKathyKat was responding to. I tried googling "less sympathy for incels" to find her reply but got no google results.

All I can figure is that we can't actually search IncelTears anymore due to it being private, but some of us have lurker accounts to gain access?

If that's the case, please clarify whatever it was she was responding to (something about a shooting?) because I'm interested in assessing whatever it was.

It's on the new IT the old one is dead.

View attachment 256065

collier11.jpg

1qdz02gqvau31.jpg
l18jep3zv2741.jpg

Pagans are a retarded rip off of credible occultism in Solomonic magic. It’s like they took the occult word and said “let’s make it way easier and gay, and not make any sense.” Most of the shit doesn’t even work and they invite entities without realizing it
irl pagans are either based hitlerites (male) or cringe new-agers (foids). God I want male Odinists to just rape some fat foid for thee white race
This. They are 99% cringe new agers due to the feminist appeal and urge to go against Christianity

Last edited:
She will feel the rage of Hamlossus. :banhammer:

weird, I wonder if it's scripted to avoid google scrolling or if new stuff just hasn't been logged yet...

So the issue here is Kendrick Castillo and what OP @FidelCashflow wrote on Saturday about him at https://incels.is/threads/why-would...sacrifice-his-life-to-save-sex-havers.202746/

Yet for some reason FC makes an entirely new thread about it instead of bumping the original one? =/

I'll look into this and bump original thread with my opinions about what KC might've done in the appropriate location.

OP you might have oneitis for FKK, she has a little too much power over your psyche to get you to react like this.

You just know that house smells like shit

She was sperging out about my based thread:

weird, I wonder if it's scripted to avoid google scrolling or if new stuff just hasn't been logged yet...

So the issue here is Kendrick Castillo and what OP @FidelCashflow wrote on Saturday about him at https://incels.is/threads/why-would...sacrifice-his-life-to-save-sex-havers.202746/

Yet for some reason FC makes an entirely new thread about it instead of bumping the original one? =/

I'll look into this and bump original thread with my opinions about what KC might've done in the appropriate location.

OP you might have oneitis for FKK, she has a little too much power over your psyche to get you to react like this.
Lol bumping older threads is low IQ since nobody will reply since they've already seen the thread

These types are emos that never grew out of the phase. They never actually excel at anything, so they make up a fantasy world to cope with working as a cashier. Legitimately, they're barely even people since they're dumber than than the mouth-breathing average.

Her profile says:

"Screaming Orgasmic Landwhale, Feeder of Wolves." Proudly a Bisexual Poly Pagan who wrestles with mental health demons. I'm a Priestess of the Old Gods who yells at my Patron A LOT, He seems amused.

damn what a piece of shit.

Let’s see...

> Obese
> Feminist
> Lesbian
> Dog
> Hoarder
> I’m a witch teehee

Yup, another cookie cutter stereotype NPC

Last edited:

I bet his parents would rather have him here, than putting other people over himself, or getting some pats on the back from anonymous NPCs.

I bet his parents would rather have him here, than putting other people over himself, or getting some pats on the back from anonymous NPCs.
They really got triggered hard by that thread. I don't see any problem with pointing out that he sacrificed himself for a society / people that do not care about him because of his looks.

They wouldn't have given him the time of day even he had survived. It really comes across off as being so mad that some incel might not sacrifice himself for them in the future even if that's not their intent.

Last edited:
They really got triggered hard by that thread. I don't see any problem with pointing out that he sacrificed himself for a society / people that do not care about him because of his looks.

They wouldn't have given him the time of day even he had surprised. It really comes across off as being so mad that some incel might not sacrifice himself for them in the future even if that's not their intent.

No kidding at them being triggered as fuck

Medical staffs and firefighters will save anyone, even if the victim is potentially a criminal. But incels would never understand the concept of selflessness and sacrifice.

Let's compare professions where you can actually be legally on the hook if you're on the clock, and refuse to do your job, with an 18 year old highschooler that should've just fucking ran. Fucking retards.

maybe these guys can handle another "pagan" :feelshehe:

JFL. Worthless landwhale dyke dog cock sucking whore.

Dog pill confirmed, both of them also look like hoarders in the second picture. Something you’d see on TLC

Fat dike with a nigger dog. Reddit is the home of retards. Imagine labeling yourself all this retarded shit just to protect your fragile mentality. These defective tards would be in mental institutions if they tried to play this shit off 30 years ago. Talks alot of shit about being out of breath but looks like a landwhale that gets exhausted waddling to the fridge downstairs.