Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill inceltears numales think that 15yo girls are pure because they lost their virginity at 25

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
of course they think they're innocent lol, they were too bluepilled to accept that their female classmates were having sex with 20yo chads while they were playing pokemon or some nintendo game

Except that 15 year old women actually suck Chad's cock on a daily basis.

It's worse than that. They fully accept women that age having sex, just not with older men, especially if subpar looking.

The very thought of an oldcel like me even touching prime attractive pussy would be such a devastating blow on cucks and feminists worldwide that they can't stand it even being remotely possible or God forbid allowed.

I realize how idiotic I was in high school, too blind to see that I was the nerd, not made privy to all the developments ongoing. I thought most women to be so pure, sure there were some sluts...but most women were "good girls". With time I had come to realize: they were sucking cock daily.

I realize how idiotic I was in high school, too blind to see that I was the nerd, not made privy to all the developments ongoing. I thought most women to be so pure, sure there were some sluts...but most women were "good girls". With time I had come to realize: they were sucking cock daily.
Don't let femoids fraud you with their innocent look next time, boyo.

Definitely not, and prime pussy belongs to chad and chadlite only. One of their many privileges