Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears major cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
what the fuck.

does a bear shit in the woods

They're trying to virtue signal.

I also could saw femoids found me cute. Changed nothing for me. Femoids must find you hot, then you get it.

>Insulting an Incel Saint
HOLY WAR NOW

She/he says I can see some other girl find him cute, meaning "You ugly, I can do better"

She/he says I can see some other girl find him cute, meaning "You ugly, I can do better"

"Ah you're not my type, but I'm sure there will be others who will find you attractive, just be patient TEEHEE"

if they didn't know who he was and he approached them on the street they would say no.
and fuck does their whole life revolve around incels? no normal normie would know who he was. literally obsessed.

cucktears at it again with the virtue signaling and blue pilling. Well, what do you expect from literal CUCKS. They would LITERALLY ignore the guy in real life and wish a genetic holocaust on his kind.

Attachments

• tumblr_nwumdympK21udwanoo1_1280.png
    tumblr_nwumdympK21udwanoo1_1280.png
    177.9 KB · Views: 68
It's because he's white that they think that. It's still a magnitude 8 level cope and detachment from reality, but if he were ethnic they wouldn't have even had that thought enter their mind.

Lmao you think thats bad, look at the mental gymnastics they do to deny that a strong jawline makes someone more attractive

I seriously if the they even think about what they type before they post it
whenever you see some retarded BS like this you can almost guarantee its one of the female users.

Funny cuz if St.Blackops2 was a full blown ethnic(rice, curry, or arab as opposed to Balkanler), that inceltears page would not even be there

What I find most objectionable about this little post is not the suggestion that some woman could possibly find one of the "saints" venerated here attractive. Rather, what's so frustrating is the belief that said possibility is anything like an argument. For all it mattered, our "saint" could be a false idol that numerous women found attractive in a quirky fashion. Perhaps the fellow celebrated as the ur-incel actually has a girlfriend. Perhaps he's married and has children. Quite frankly, it wouldn't shock me if that was the case. Nature is merciful and She'll work veritable wonders for the sake of Her children. It probably needn't be said that She doesn't extend the same sympathy to Her abortions. Though willing to reach into the blaze to rescue the sickliest flowers from being consumed by it, She'll also allow the weeds and thorns polluting Her garden to burn up and away without so much as shedding a single tear.

It could be revealed tomorrow that some man considered by many to be ugly is actually a normal person with a sexual history, who's dated, found love, lost it and all the rest. That wouldn't change the simple fact there are still men who will never experience these things. Smashing an idol is only capable of murdering a god if there's no actual deity it represents. The temple can be razed, the scriptures torn up and scattered to the four winds, the cosmic geography inverted so that Hell arches above Heaven and proudest of cruel Nature's truths become moral man's guiltiest secrets. The gods who once dwelt in the decimated temple will continue to haunt the world because what is simply is, even if they have to do so in the wilderness where the once divine become diabolic by default.

The fact an "ugly" man was once loved wouldn't change the fact a legion of truly repulsive things, not fit to even begin to be regarded as men, were not and never would be. Laughing at the absurdity of a cheap marionette Mephisto dragged across a cramped stage by some fat puppeteer who is closer to a heart-attack than Hell isn't sufficient to exorcise Mephistopheles, Our Lord of the Starving, as he wanders up and down across the vast world hunting for souls to devour because the taste and touch of flesh has been forbidden to him.

When all is said and done, I don't want to hear that some man who fell short of Adonis was loved once. I'm old and I've seen enough to know that's happened time and time again. If we are to have something like a real conversation, I want one of those so quick to indict us to admit there was just one man who went down to the grave unloved. Not because of his wickedness, not because he "deserved" it through some moral failing, but simply because Nature is as cruel to some as She is kind to others. Let them acknowledge that the truly ugly feel the same desires they do, let them confess they've been blessed while others have been cursed, let them for a moment imagine what it is to never be touched with anything like affection.

Let them throw the shoddy effigies of straw and wormwood into the fire, let them return their ludicrous puppets and flimsy marionettes to the toy chest they dragged them from when they were young enough to find solace in childish fantasies. And if they're still willing to face the shadow remaining, well, an actual confrontation can occur.

We called it an exorcism once. More enlightened now, let's just consider it a conversation.

And if God is dead, no longer able to keep each side honest, compelling the priest to confess his naughty secrets and the devil to choke out its true name?

Sad and desperate things that we've become, noble man denigrated to rutting animal and majestic satan to rotting monster, Cosmos reduced to handsome model and Chaos to grotesque sideshow freak, we'll have to appeal to Nature to officiate.

Weird, isn't it? I'm eagerly anticipating the verdict even though I know all too well what it'll be.

"You're cute but I know you can get someone better, I'm just not the girl." Typical femoid reply for this saint. Saying cute is just the femoid way of saying "It's over."

"I can see some girls finding him cute, but not me teehee."

It's because he's white that they think that. It's still a magnitude 8 level cope and detachment from reality, but if he were ethnic they wouldn't have even had that thought enter their mind.

wut

Elliot rodger was an ethnic (hapa) yet hes got fangirls. It's not only because "he's white".

"I can see some girls finding him cute, but not me teehee."
LMAO

This is what all femoids do when they see an ugly male. They virtue signal.

wut

Elliot rodger was an ethnic (hapa) yet hes got fangirls. It's not only because "he's white".
He was half white, not the same thing as being proper ethnic. And statistically they're apparently only slightly less likely than white men to have success in the dating market.

Lmao you think thats bad, look at the mental gymnastics they do to deny that a strong jawline makes someone more attractive

Miserable loser cucks. They deny actual reality, i'm about that chin thing, yet call us delusional. Irony is rich. Projections even richer.