Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ INCELTEARS LOL. BLACKPILLCELS, GTFIH. COPER SAYS REDPILL IS MORE NORMAL. [EXTREME JFL ALERT]

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
>The whole redpill/bluepill schtick is a reference to a scene in the Matrix where Morpheus offers Neo a choice between, well, a red and a blue pill. The red pill unhooks him from the matrix and allows him to learn of the true, hidden nature of the world he's lived in his whole life. The blue pill presumably wipes his memories and lets him go on with his normal life. It's actually a pretty cool metaphor when divorced from how it's usually used nowadays.

Where the fuck does a black pill work into this? The way incels put it, it's functionally identical to the red pill, except it's edgier and more prone to self-pity. It's a deviantart-tier recolor of a fucking pill. It's such a lazy metaphor. Like, am I really supposed to take this seriously?

The red and blue pills are a binary. There's no point to adding another one. Just use redpill like all of the other losers on the internet do, you'll look .5% less stupid, I promise. Morpheus doesn't have three hands. Morpheus's dick is not a third pill.

JFL @ COPECELS IN DENIAL LOL. apparently the blackpill makes ZERO SENSE.

as if EVERYONE has watched The Matrix and incorporated the blue pill and black pill analogy into their daily lives. the first example of the situation was in Jerusalam with the Corinthians. come on, this analogy is CENTURIES old and this putrid imbecile is drooling over muh LOL THEY BELIEVE IN A THE MATRIX MEME.

mfw its LITERALLY NOT A MEME, its a mosaic age type analogy seen EVERYWHERE in history, look at this JFL worthy COPECEL in DENIAL speak as if he has the intelligence of the caliber carried by a well-versed historian such as I. completely pitiful, I couldn't help but scoff at his blatant elementary level attempts at analyzing metophorology.

reasoning, with inceltears?
rofl

the back pill was between his legs and was the hardest to swallow
theyve resorted from the true meaning of the blackpill to backtracking and using a fallacial format of debate, stooping down to picking at the adhoneum aspects of the blackpill.

i scoff after every sentence these imbeciles type, on a reading level equivelant to the capabilities of a sea plankton. truly revolting.

Philosophically, black pill is opposite to blue pill. Blue pillers are idealistic. What's the opposite of idealism?

Actually, I dont think blackpill runs in opposition to blue. Hmmm. I need to think about it some more.

Last edited:
Philosophically, black pill is opposite to blue pill. Blue pillers are idealistic. What's the opposite of idealism?
yep.

they are pitiful scholars. i had to make myself a glass of tea to recompensate for my heightened blood pressure from reading such uneducated low iq sentences stringed together in a consecutive barrage.

Morpheus is so cute, he gave me milk to swallow black pill KEK

the term "red pill" has been muddied by the ugly coping losers at the trp subreddit

just lol at cucktears logic

"muh redpill and bluepill are based on a movie so that must be the only things that exist teehee"

" teehee lets ignore the blackpill which exposes the true nature of females, males and reality as an ugly male, teehee

theyve resorted from the true meaning of the blackpill to backtracking and using a fallacial format of debate, stooping down to picking at the adhoneum aspects of the blackpill.

i scoff after every sentence these imbeciles type, on a reading level equivelant to the capabilities of a sea plankton. truly revolting.

They lack a basic understanding of our culture ffs. Embarrassing.