Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IncelTears isn't consistent with their own logic

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
First of all, they think we act the same way here and in real life.
They say shit like "you told a rape joke on incels.co therefore you go around telling rape jokes in real life!!"

Secondly, when we point out the 80/20 statistics in online dating, they suddenly shift their view and claim "INTERNET ISN'T REAL LIFE YOU INKLERS :soy:"

So which one is it?

Also if CuckTears doesn't feature this, Brazilian Sigma is confirmed living in his mom's basement
full

There is no logic or they wouldn't be on IT

Yes in real life I respond to everything with “Jay eff elle en gee elle tee bee aich ded seer us rape lol”

it's simple: logic is absent from that place

I thought IT got shut down.

First of all, they think we act the same way here and in real life.
They say shit like "you told a rape joke on incels.co therefore you go around telling rape jokes in real life!!"

Secondly, when we point out the 80/20 statistics in online dating, they suddenly shift their view and claim "INTERNET ISN'T REAL LIFE YOU INKLERS :soy:"

So which one is it?

Also if CuckTears doesn't feature this, Brazilian Sigma is confirmed living in his mom's basement
full
Reddit as a whole is a shithole

I dont understand why some of you keep going back

They didn't

Oh they created a new sub. God, they're literally reposting half of this forum's threads over there. Lot of time on their hands obviously.