Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears is just a normie/Chad/femoid circle jerk over our misery

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It's kinda pathetic. Do they honestly have nothing better to do with their lives than bully us?

They don't have anything better to do. That's why cucktears exists in the first place. You forgot about all the beta faggots that post on there to try and impress whores. Just so you know we're very suspicious of you being a fakecel, so if you try anything funny you'll be banned.

There`s much more cucked incels in denial that Chads in Inceltears througth, they have a member that is like a 40 years old virgin.

Pathetic.

Sadness said:
It's kinda pathetic. Do they honestly have nothing better to do with their lives than bully us?

They do, they go out and live full lives and then make fun of us in their downtime when they’re not busy, unlike us who barely do anything but post on here and other internet sites

Chads and stacies don't use cucktears, only copecels and landwhales do.

Fatty legbeard bra-burners and numale cuck white knights are always the biggest bullies toward incels.

None of them are Chad, the women are usually middle aged or would-be incels if they were male. The males are basically scraping by as normie or incel in denial, the highest tier you would see is a turbonormie, but even then that is rare.

I hope the faggots on cucktears gets smited and pays for their sins. Inshallah they will rot in the hellfire forever.

Most of the men there are ugly lifeless virgins (like us) who think that having the "respect wamen" attitude will magically get them laid.

Blackpill101 said:
Most of the men there are ugly lifeless virgins (like us) who think that having the "respect wamen" attitude will magically get them laid.

That's probably true, but there has to be some Chads and Chadlites on there, right?

Kointo said:
That's probably true, but there has to be some Chads and Chadlites on there, right?

Probably, but I'd say the majority are incels in denial. No Chad usually wastes his time complaining about the lives of ugly men unable to get pussy. LOL.

Sadness said:

I'm a norman but I'd rather hang out with incels because the incelqueers are cucked to high heaven. I enjoy being able to call a whore a whore here and not have everyone's panties in a bunch. They're all loser numales and feminist sjw femoids.

There are more Chads in incels.is than inceltears

alsalsk said:
There are more Chads in incels.is than inceltears

Got any proof? The only ones I can think of right now are Zyros and some other guy.

Kointo said:
Got any proof? The only ones I can think of right now are Zyros and some other guy.

I told this Chad guy about r/incels a while ago, and I know he's lurking on here. So that's already one more than the whole of Inceltears.

Liferuiner said:
Sadness said:
They do, they go out and live full lives and then make fun of us in their downtime when they’re not busy, unlike us who barely do anything but post on here and other internet sites

no the fuck they do not. If they lived "full lives" they would not feel the need to "make fun of US" in their "downtime"