Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion IncelTears is just a bastardised version of Incels.co

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
IncelTears is just a bastardised version of Incels.co where

• incels in denial,
  • male to female trannies,
  • singlemom scum,
  • post wall carousel riders with incurable sexhaver diseases
  • paedophiles
  • Soyboys
  • White Knights
  • 36 year old men who are KHHV virgins but not incel
  • Beta Orbiters who donate thousands to ethots
  • Degenerate gays
  • (((Them)))
  • SJW's
  • Female supremacists
  • Female worshippers
  • And Mentally ill psychos congregate
Did i miss anyone?

And pedos are least degenerate from them. Unironically

That is why i believe that fbicels have diverted all their manpower from here to that place. They are 10000x more likely to get a dangerous incel criminal or fugitive over there.

That is why i believe that fbicels have diverted all their manpower from here to that place. They are 10000x more likely to get a dangerous incel criminal or fugitive over there.
Intel core i7 IQ

ITcels are cucked

Places like IT actually start blackpilling people. You start reading the posts and agreeing with “ da ebil inkwells :soy:“ then next thing you know you’re making an account here. Or at least that’s how I got here

Places like IT actually start blackpilling people. You start reading the posts and agreeing with “ da ebil inkwells :soy:“ then next thing you know you’re making an account here. Or at least that’s how I got here
IT is a legit marketing strategy for cels who are on the fence- it opens their eyes to the truths of the sacred blackpilled texts and they come home to reality