Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears is a parody sub, isn't it? Because a rational person could never say that a literal male model has no chance because his personality is bad

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
...and that we incels are slayers because of our personality :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I understand Inceltears and why they exist but why disagree on such a basic thing?

Even if I were the nicest and modt interesting guy ln earth, the second a male model bully abusive chad shows interest in my girlfriend, my life will end.

Do they not see how horrible this is? Never mind that you have to be already good-looking to even get in a relationship, so that isn‘t even possible for us. This is a major issue, I am sorry.

I just want to be in a relationship with a nice 3/10 girlfriend that is below my looksmatch even, that will not leave me for the first chad that wants to fuck her and throw her away like the other girls. Inceltears say I do not deserve this. Why are they so cruel?

No, its not satire(sadly)

Cucktears are divided into three kinds of people:
SJWs
Feminazis
Incels in denial

People that either have a political agenda or are coping badly.

the unbelievable thing to me is they use our slang and document our posts daily but also claim to h8 us. COPE. its like saying u hate fags but u dress like one, talk with a lisp, and go to gay bars every weekend.

ultimate pop quiz for inceltears females:
OPTION A: get "raped" by a very attractive man
OPTION B : date an incel
you already know the answer

ultimate pop quiz for inceltears females:
OPTION A: get "raped" by a very attractive man
OPTION B : date an incel
you already know the answer
most of them admitted that they would hook up with a sex offender.

I really don’t hope everyone on cucktears get their soy poisoned and die a painful death.

They had too much of the blue kool-aid.

It's a place where white knights go to freely express that they're retarded.

Obligatory "stop giving them attention" post.

the unbelievable thing to me is they use our slang and document our posts daily but also claim to h8 us. COPE. its like saying u hate fags but u dress like one, talk with a lisp, and go to gay bars every weekend.