Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears: "I hope they live a LONG, LONELY, MISERABLE life like they deserve."

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★★
Moral warriors showing their true colors.

"I don't. I hope they live a long, lonely, miserable life like they deserve. No child deserves them as a father especially little girls. This little girl was raped and killed in my country and luckily the killer will get what he deserves in jail like most pedos do. "

"I don't. I hope they live a long, lonely, miserable life like they deserve. No child deserves them as a father especially little girls. This little girl was raped and killed in my country and luckily the killer will get what he deserves in jail like most pedos do. "

They're narcissist supremacists. Their morality is whatever fad & fetish they make of it at the time. Ps they're not even explaining their contradictions because they believe they don't have to. They're that disconnected from reality that they believe they're in the sky aka mount Olympus. Theyll have nasty shock when they come crashing back down to earth.

This time the joke is truly upon them, I’m not going even going to make it to 25

We don't have to live a lonely, miserable life. We can change it. They WILL hate us if we hate ourselves.

If you read me IT, I'm up for meeting.
Any time faggots, I would please me very much.
Sadly it won't happen. You have balls only behind a keyboard.

Ps. I made this thread this morning.

Any excuse to skirt around dealing with what we show day in day out.

in jail like most pedos do. "
JFL @ this. Most of pedos will never get caughted.

Also all our hate and anger comes to us after all the shit we ate while being subhumans, and now we deserve all this shit because we angry, very good (no) logic. Actually, only people who think that we deserve what we have (or that it's totally ok that a lot of people are living fucking miserable lives) are the really one who deserve to have what we have.

Also all our hate and anger comes to us after all the shit we ate while being subhumans, and now we deserve all this shit because we angry, very good (no) logic. Actually, only people who think that we deserve what we have (or that it's totally ok that a lot of people are living fucking miserable lives) are the really one who deserve to have what we have.

Pretty much. In exactly the same words. Last sentence is on point as fuck.

Where in the braincels title did it say that the 6 year old girl deserved it?

This, I don't get it. It sounds like the post is saying that a guy who gets laid committed a terrible crime and yet people still say we can't get laid because of our terrible personalities because girls have great personality detectors.

They're narcissist supremacists. Their morality is whatever fad & fetish they make of it at the time. Ps they're not even explaining their contradictions because they believe they don't have to. They're that disconnected from reality that they believe they're in the sky aka mount Olympus. Theyll have nasty shock when they come crashing back down to earth.
Virtue signaling faggot cucks

They like to exaggerate things to get more “good guy” attention for themselves.

We live rent free in their minds.
Just know when they go to bed we're on their minds. When they wake up we're on their minds. As they go about their day, we're on their minds.
We give them a meaning to their dull pathetic lives.

I'm not going to lie, my life is a joke. I've got nothing going for me, but for someone to "stalk" what we (the people who will 'live a long, lonely, miserable life like we deserve): says more about them than it does about us.

IncelTears and the media would make good friends tbh, they're good at taking information out of context, exaggerating points and not looking at the bigger picture.