Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears have it worse than us

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
IMG 7668

Imagine spending your whole day bullying autistic virgins. It’s actually sad. It’s like that one kid who bullied the autistic kid despite having no friends themself. I doubt they’re progressed from HS, they are all pseudo intellectuals too “According to my calculations you are all crabs in a bucket!” How could I get crabs when I’m still a virgin?.

Inceltears if you need someone to talk to talk to my discord is: joyful_chipmunk_88091 (I had to log out the other one to troll foids because my user was bait). You seem like very sad lonely losers and I feel bad for you.

Atleast us incels have hobbies. You just sit behind a computer and bully autistic virgins all day . Have you thought about going to therapy?

The difference between us and IT is that we actually have some dignity in ourselves to be honest.

Most of those are just bots

Jfl literally every IT foid I've seen has been below my looksmatch. Most of them are bigger freaks than we are

Jfl literally every IT foid I've seen has been below my looksmatch. Most of them are bigger freaks than we are
It’s because they want to do Hypergamy with us but we are cockblocking them.

Just be incel pill strikes again!

It’s because they want to do Hypergamy with us but we are cockblocking them.

Just be incel pill strikes again!
It would explain why they're so obsessed with us

I hope they all get killed and raped by niggers in GTA 5