Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(INCELTEARS GOLD) She's actually serious about this.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
dSXxz20.png

LOL, brb I'm going to go jump off a bridge now.

yet, "he's a fucking cis-white male so fuck him"

I wonder if she has ever said "as a woman" or ever discussed "women issues" or "harassment of women"?

How can society be sexist against women if they don't exist?

gstvtrp said:
yet, "he's a fucking cis-white male so fuck him"

True lol. Not too mention the only people who say "females be like . . ." are almost always black or trashy white people trying to be ghetto.

These are the type of people who congregate to that subreddit. People who have morphed into SJW outcasts as a way to get galvanize the attention they're missing out on because of their looks (through virtue signaling)

Lol. Anyone else remember this slut? If not, should I post it's pics or a story to refresh your memories?

Zielony4 said:
Lol. Anyone else remember this slut? If not, should I post it's pics or a story to refresh your memories?

I would like to see.

ordinaryotaku said:
I would like to see.

https://imgur.com/a/Ij34k

Not the original pic we saw but that's her lol.

Look up the username for more pics. The idiots there bully incels but use usernames from other places. 

I just realized her pics are all over lookism LOL.

I said exactly this same shit somewhere in /r/incels that this gonna happen very soon, now I am seeing it with my own eyes. I can imagine there are couple of more words that are going to be branded as "offensive/misogynistic/homophobic" soon, like these --

• Father/dad: The standard notion of fatherhood is extremely misogynistic and degrading to women, don't utter "father" anymore. Even if you need, please censor it like "f*ther".
  • Mother/mom: The concept of typical heterosexual parenthood is extremely homophobic, don't say mom/dad just say parent1 and parent2. Mom is not a curse word like f*ther, so you can type mom/mother, no problem.
  • She/He: These words are gender segregating and gender assuming piece of shit, just say "e" or "ye"
  • Her/Him: Same, just say "Shim"
  • Her/His: Same, just say "Hir"

Zielony4 said:

Not the original pic we saw but that's her lol.

Look up the username for more pics. The idiots there bully incels but use usernames from other places. 

I just realized her pics are all over lookism LOL.

Exact stereotypical SJW.

There are so many like this on Reddit hence I say female as much as possible on it

I can sense that retarded weight from here.

We're too far gone. People are getting sick of the PC bullshit but we're never going to return to a stable society.

The level of delusion in that comment is shocking I could not get past the first sentence and to think this dumb cunt is an incel tears mod.

You
Zielony4 said:

Put that thing back on the conveyor belt lest the slaughterhouse be short one pig.

SJW scum

*clicks on the imgur link*

Gee, why am I not shocked to see she looks like a fat feminist warpig dyke tumblrina with piercings all over, including one on her nose that makes her look like a bull.

It’s also a noun so lolololol.

universallyabhorred said:
to think this dumb cunt is an incel tears mod.

Well this IS Cucktears after all.

If none of you guys would marry her then you're all volcel. Granted, she's fat as frick but still.

>I don't care if your jimmies are rustled, it's offensieve

KEK

How mentally retarded you need to be to not realize you are being ironic but not in purpose

What if I call them both males and females?

I saw her comments too.
Ah, I remember this whore, she's a mentally ill, fat SJW with a pierced (literal) roastie that posted her nasty roast beef on the internet for other degenerates to see. Turned out that was a mistake as she had a little run in with incels and r/drama, so her pictures got dug up from her post history.
Nasty, filthy toastie