Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears get brutalized by normies.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
(not the original post, read the comments)

LMAOOO

Nice at least they understand that hating on incels won't do any good.

Chaomayhem

277 points·5 hours ago
Who could be more pathetic than a group of mentally ill virgins who whine and bitch all day on the internet? The people who devote all their time to mocking them.

catofillomens

403 points·11 hours ago·edited 5 hours ago
Unpopular opinion:

So after every mass shooting/killing spree type of event, the response usually is "we need to change how we deal with people with mental issues" or "we should make it easier for people with mental problems to get help"

This... is the literal opposite of that. Let's make fun of those people who obviously have mental issues. Instead of helping them, communicating with them, let's belittle and mock them so they're even more alienated in society, so they can't find anywhere to discuss their issues except on toxic communities that radicalize them further until another one snaps and drives over or shoot up more people.

---------------

I never expected things like this to be said on Reddit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
vnrJd96.gif

vnrJd96.gif

vnrJd96.gif

vnrJd96.gif

get FUCKED CUCKTEARS

i mentioned it in another thread and i'll repeat it here:

IT ideas would make them a laughing stock on the real world.

i didn't know reddit, outside of that sub, was close to resembling the real world.

JFL, Reddit is filled with failed normies and losers until you guys find a post verifying your biases and then all of a sudden it's filled with NT normies. This is the second time this has been posted, and it's the second time I will mention that thread is filled with r/braincels posters. Stop the incel uprising cope.