Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears femcel accidentally admits the Blackpill “but it only applies to women!!!!”

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/s/awPf4Mw2md

Not only is this bullshit but when has a self identified incel ever shot up a school?

Also she’s claiming we are pampered by society even though it’s LITERALLY illegal to be a incel in 3 states (Canada: potential prison time and terrorist watchlist, uk: potential prison time and watchlist,china: tax increase). This just adds to my JBI theory that IT are secretly femcels who want to do Hypergamy with us
IMG 8558

well maybe they should shoot up more schools then

Any foid who claims femcels are real should be gutted with a bowie knife

If any "femcel" watch this. I want to make you my gf rn. My existence alone disprove what you pretend to be.
Just add me on discord you retarded cum dump and tell me how many bbc you have took as a "virgin" jfl.

If any "femcel" watch this. I want to make you my gf rn. My existence alone disprove what you pretend to be.
Just add me on discord you retarded cum dump and tell me how many bbc you have took as a "virgin" jfl.
Sounds like a cuck fanfic but ok.

My discord is: aidscancer_ for any lurking femcels

Any woman can get into a relationship at any time, just not with Chad, which is all they care about.

Sounds like a cuck fanfic but ok.

My discord is: aidscancer_ for any lurking femcels
I would like to coom on a pic of "femcel" with hotdogcel written on her boobs :feelsaww:

This just adds to my JBI theory that IT are secretly femcels who want to do Hypergamy with us
I mean, there is absolutely nothing preventing them and yet they don't do it.

Maybe they expect us for some reason to be secretly introvert Chads. I refer to one of my first threads here where a "Forever Alone" women first posted a thread in /r/ForeverAloneDating and then complained about actually getting lots of romantic attention: https://incels.is/threads/old-reddi...after-posting-in-r-foreveralonedating.531141/

So even if it would be a fantasy of them, they wouldn't want it to become a reality.

I mean, there is absolutely nothing preventing them and yet they don't do it.

Maybe they expect us for some reason to be secretly introvert Chads. I refer to one of my first threads here where a "Forever Alone" women first posted a thread in /r/ForeverAloneDating and then complained about actually getting lots of romantic attention: https://incels.is/threads/old-reddi...after-posting-in-r-foreveralonedating.531141/

So even if it would be a fantasy of them, they wouldn't want it to become a reality.
It’s a fantasy of there’s that a incel from here is a secret Chad who they can blow off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back