Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IncelTears feel sorry for me

E0440249 4B81 49AB 886A BE0B5069DCFE Small

How did the transplant go

Will any of them fuck you though?

Just stop using incels.is and you'll ascend in a minute

Just join IT instead and start posting there. I am sure that will solve all your problems according to them.

Its almost baffling how IT continues to be so delusional day by day. I mean, how long are you gonna keep your head buried in the sand and post "Thats why you oinkwell".

Chrome 2023 09 08 01 00 56

Chrome 2023 09 08 00 59 55

what the fuck

"Maybe don't associate with Incels to begin with?"

Do they think that when we join this forum, we have a tattoo on our neck to signal our brotherhood or something?...

Literally nobody besides FBIcels know I'm on here.

Also, I genuinely want an answer to this, WHERE ELSE SHOULD @AsakuraHao GO TO?
We only have each other, man. Everyone else hates us.

Not the short part? Are these fucklers delusional?
They do at least subconsciously. But they never want to admit attraction is mostly a superficial thing.

The troon squads feel sorry for you … dam brocel that must really suck :feelskek: :feelsbadman:

do they really think we go outside with 'incel' tattooed on our foreheads? I dont talk about this stuff at all irl no one knows iam an 'incel'

I'm not sure. At least 9 years.
I need fully healthy teeth and to undergo many tests.
Guess this thread could be a reminder to everyone to get a organ donor card before :feelsrope: yourself

r/IncelTears trying to show sympathy is like pedophiles banning hurtcore from their sites. They know they're evil and cause great emotional harm to others, but they don't want to be *cartoonishly* evil. They need just enough mercy to create plausible deniability.

"That's a really unfair bunch of crap to be handed in life. Not the short part" :feelsclown:

I saw this comment in the thread :feelskek:

30A064C7 CBAF 46A6 A0A1 AB0A9D6C8B9C

Women are a bunch of idiotic narcissistic liars but give it a shot, ask her out.

What do you think will happen?

A) permanent convo because she is disabled/bored.
B) meet irl and get friendzoned because you cant provide her parasitic life.
C) getting blocked or getting short uninterested replies, water is wet btw.
D) you meet irl and become a couple, have s*x and start a family, and joos does not control the media.

Last edited:
Chronic kidney disease
Longstanding disease of the kidneys leading to renal failure.

The kidneys filter waste and excess fluid from the blood. As kidneys fail, waste builds up.

Fucking brutal. I don't know what to say...
Hope the transplant goes well if it hasn't already