Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IncelTears fake and gay fanfiction strikes again

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
Here we go again with this insulting childish LARP...
The best argument against IT is that they can't even properly create fake text. It seems, they don't even understand what blackpill is when they try to write about it.

As an ' ex - incel' I decided to stop wasting my time on incel forums

I identified :feelslala: Implying you can voluntarily self-identify sa incel myself with an incel community :feelslala:because you know how we like to call ourselves a community on incel.co and braincels due to my complete lack of success in dating. I spent weeks and months sitting on these forums. However, I have decided to stop. I have been on both sides and perspectives, and here are my personal conclusion about incel forums:

1. sitting on incel forums was degenerating for my mentality. Radical viewpoints started to change my subconsciousness and understanding of this world. Some of the users posted NSFW posts such as deaths, torturing and sexual degeneracy :feelsbaton: lol, just imagine somebody regularly posts NSFW on our forum. Well you need to demonize your enemy, what can I say.. Other replied with 'life fuel' and 'that's nice'. For me it was too much. I can understand if people want to vent about their lives and bad luck in the dating world, but laughing and getting happy from accidents and people's misfortunes is messed up. Saying 'life fuel' and 'based' to rape and violence is not acceptable and absurd.
  2. the black pills made me even more depressed black_pills BLACK__PILLS :feelsseriously:. I started to develop physical problems and had to call suicide hot line several times after browsing incel forums :feelsseriously: And told them about 8020 rule? Ot maybe about hyper gamy? Why exactly did you felt suicidal bud?. The black pills were very destructive to my mind :feelskek:he keeps saying it like it real pills. They affected my sleeping, eating schedules. I started to be less productive, skip education, get worse grades.
  3. sitting on incel forums is complete waste of time. I wasted months for fake internet points:feelsthink:Problems of filty redditor, while I could have developed myself in other areas like education or sport or do something productive :feelskek:like getting the new face for example. Dumb ITcels really think incels are some goblin imps without hobbies, job and gym. Even watching movies, YouTube, or playing games is better and more fun. I got absolutely nothing positive from sitting on incel forums.
  4. incel forums and incel discussions become boring. Discussions are too repetitive, full of generic comments, other posts do not make sense :feelslala:When you deny reality for too long, many things don't make sence.
  5. incel discussions have no value:feelslala:except scientific and factual value. it will never help their situation, and they constantly remind themselves of their problems. It's like putting salt on the wound. Venting does help, but I see it very rarely on incel forums. Most of venting is done as self pityexcept it is not. It is usually edgy and grotesqe comments.
  6. some incels are mentally insaneMentally ill. Insane human is, for example, ITcel larping as incel. It's sad and I feel sorry for them, but many do not want to seek professional help:feelsokman: Western shrink cult won't be complete without reminding that you need to visit your rapist for some :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:.
  7. some incels ARE misfortune"""""""""""""""some""""""""""""""". it definitely sucks. Some """"""""""some"""""""""""""of them are really depressed, isolated, and lonely people for things that they cannot control, like height and attractiveness. Others are 'mentalcels', meaning their behavior, mentality does not allow them to form social connections.
  8. SOME incel users are normal and kind people. They just associated :dafuckfeels:If you don't like Captain Marvel, you are incel, faggotthemselves with the wrong group of people (like I did myself, and I regret it)
I don't want to go into discussion who is right and who is wrong. I just want to share with you (and incels who are reading this) is that spending time on incel forums will not make it easier for you in the long term. I am not saying that it will help my dating situation, but at least I'll spend my time doing something better.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:feelsseriously: I spent my time doing something better for past 30 years, faglord. I've got nothing in this life. No health, no money, no job, no personal life, no memories. Just because I was socially ostracized. Nobody cares.

why you blur out stuff? nvm, low iq of me

Hahahaha, this faggot began to surf the internet only after fagbook was invented.

Shitty larp by ITcels

This forum is the only safe space I know

once his dopamine spike runs out and he returns to reality he will realize he is still a permavirgin unattractive male

Even watching movies, YouTube, or playing games is better and more fun. I got absolutely nothing positive from sitting on incel forums.

It's funny because, from age 30 to 40 (I guess I was inspired by Nietzsche's Zarathustra), that's exactly what I did. I decided not to worry about sex, and embrace the NEET life. I watched animes, wrote some computer code for fun (and in the end, also for profit), watched a ton of YouTube videos (mostly educational), game Livestreams (like Yogscast), pirated movies and TV shows, discussed various stuff on forums (even on Reddit!), and towards the end I played video games (lots of time on space Sims, like Kerbal Space Program, Eve Online...). I did basically all I wanted to do and nothing else.

Frankly, yeah it was kind of fun, I have nice memories, but as I was reaching 40, I knew I had to stop. I had to move on, get away from the computer and face real life again. And maybe, just maybe, have sex for free at last ?

So I tried to get in shape, went to a gym, began a diet. I failed, or rather I succeeded in getting in shape, but it didn't charge anything. And then I realized I coped too long, I was completely unfit for the outside world.

I like incel forums now because they allow me to vent and be myself, and they bring some light on an ugly yet fascinating reality of the World, the black pill. I feel like the black pill is a huge secret people try to hide from the public, and I hate secrets viscerally. By contributing to this forum, I hope I help revealing that secret to bluepilled lurkers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the effort you put but I am way too drunk to remember what I just read :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bump just in case to spread the word.

Even in the IT larp he doesn't mention losing his virginity. It is truly over for sockpuppetcels.

Because they don't want to see a different perspective, only get triggered by it while demonizing it as a knee jerk reaction, by denying the black pill and the validity of looksmaxing you're only hindering your own self improvement.

Cucktears' LARP is as shitty as their advices.

I rlly dont know why you would LARP as fucking incel KEKW

No surprise, they eat it up because it feeds their mentality of them being completely right about everything and how the evil incel cult need to die.
Perhaps this guy was even a registered user. You see a lot of retards say "as a 4Chan user" on other forums and I think these are people who legitimately think they fit in perfectly despite not even lurking for a few minutes and not unstanding how the community functions in the slightest.
Just judging on how this guy made a reddit post for attention when all he did was start to avoid a website and go back to where he came from, it shows he was probably a tourist who deluded himself into thinking he fit in since he wanted to feel edgy and cool for some shitty reason. Once he realized that the the rest of the internet doesn't have the same subculture as reddit and twitter, he got scared and opted out.