Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears: "Don't want to eat another man's cum? That means you're gay!"

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-

HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN REACH THIS LEVEL OF RETARDATION? LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU:
EATING ANOTHER MAN'S CUM IS GAY. NO EXCEPTIONS. WTF?

Last edited:
These fags want men to enjoy eating used up roast beef instead of prime JB pussy.

These fags want men to enjoy eating used up roast beef instead of prime JB pussy.
I can't believe there are actually men like that, only SFcels are bigger cucks than that!

Cucktears users need to be roped fast !!!!

SFcels are the least cucked men on earth.

Judging from the Stormfront dating section they're all sad lonely men, they probably cuck themselves on a daily basis.

If you don't eat a woman's shit, you are a muh soggy knees and must be lynched by the thought police according to them

Because risking your life just so m' h'white lady can get Chad is uncucked, right?

Lol most SFcels are anti degenerate and would ban premarital sex. They criticize white women as much as we do here.

I can attest that is not me, nothing to see here hahaha

Lol most SFcels are anti degenerate and would ban premarital sex.
Just wait until you actually establish one. Then you'll be fuming mad. (Israel, Historic Norway, current Pakistan, etc.)
They criticize white women as much as we do here.
We all have our delusions. That is yours. The Alt-Right survives by the women in it.

The vast majority of alt righters are lonely ugly white males who are critical of white women.
If that is your definition of critical, you have no reason to ever criticize any immigrant ever again for their English. The Alt-Right's women are it's speakers and money-earners, and the men are just gullible guinea pigs.

Your profile pic describes you perfectly.

Their sub seems to be about men who don't want to eat pussy in general.
They apparently didn't understand that roastie means a femoid who is still leaking semen from every other guy before so I don't think your interpretation that not eating semen is gay is accurate here.
On another note, I hate CT users but this one has a point:

"How can they be so desperate to have sex and intimacy in one breath, then in the next whine about how "disgusting" it is?"

Subject to the pussy being a cute innie that wasn't overused, mind you, but if an incel is disgusted even in that case then yeah idk.

Their sub seems to be about men who don't want to eat pussy in general.
They apparently didn't understand that roastie means a femoid who is still leaking semen from every other guy before so I don't think your interpretation that not eating semen is gay is accurate here.
On another note, I hate CT users but this one has a point:

"How can they be so desperate to have sex and intimacy in one breath, then in the next whine about how "disgusting" it is?"

Subject to the pussy being a cute innie that wasn't overused, mind you, but if an incel is disgusted even in that case then yeah idk.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Well said brother. Incelistan Zindabad!

this type of counterattack with the cucktear posting style is fine

I bet his mouth smells like raw fish.