Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IncelTears doesn't know anything about us

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★
As someone who has made numerous threads that have ended up being posted on r/IncelTears, I've noticed a common theme throughout the comments made from members of this group, that being that they don't know pretty much anything about us. They attempt to talk down to us despite not understanding our lives whatsoever.

This may be a shock to these people, but I don't just go around and harass women all day, or ever. They really think I just go out in public and writhe on the ground whenever I see a couple. It's honestly pathetic how dumb they are

Deep down, they know the truth just as well as we do, but they refuse to acknowledge it because it hurts their feelings.

same
it's good that they're that pathetic and unreaonsable so no real incel would even consider buying their feminist delusions.

Deep down, they know the truth just as well as we do, but they refuse to acknowledge it because it hurts their feelings.
They are just delusional and would do anything to not take the blackpill

As someone who has made numerous threads that have ended up being posted on r/IncelTears, I've noticed a common theme throughout the comments made from members of this group, that being that they don't know pretty much anything about us. They attempt to talk down to us despite not understanding our lives whatsoever.

This may be a shock to these people, but I don't just go around and harass women all day, or ever. They really think I just go out in public and writhe on the ground whenever I see a couple. It's honestly pathetic how dumb they are
What's the point of looking for sympathy for incels on reddit? They literally want our genocide, and any answer consists of three options: a) Injel must become a fag if he cannot find a femoid; b) Injel must buy sex from a femoid; c) Injel must commit suicide, or his genes must die out because he did not undergo natural selection according to Darwin. It is foolish to seek compassion and justice there.

nothing new here

Industry plant

Their subreddit has been dying since the AdvocateDoogy drama. Half of their posts are not even from Incels.

They are just cowards and are afraid to go against the opinion of the crowd, because an attempt to stand up for incels always ends with the fact that the defender of incels is automatically counted among incels. And white heterosexual men who are ignored by Femoid are outcasts in the modern West.

Fr. They spend more time on here than I do. They are so weird.

inceltears knows what u did last summer

Water but very true.

They do not understand humor or subtlety.

They are literal.

NPCs that only see the surfaces of things

They don't want to know anything more about us either.

Yes. They literally think we are like cartoon villains who go around screaming that we hate women and are incels. They also think all we talk about is blackpill stuff. I never act up when I see couples or anything. I act just as normal as anyone else. I never talk about blackpill either of course in real life, and mainly talk about my 1971 Camaro and other car related stuff. My real life personality is completely different than my personality on here, as is the case for most of us I would say

I've always found their obsession with us strange, which adds to the theory that most of them are trooned out or cucked incels themselves who refused to accept the blackpill.

Yes. They literally think we are like cartoon villains who go around screaming that we hate women and are incels.
Plus, they literally believe everyone on here is a threat to society. But if you even did a little bit of browsing, you would find that most users are pretty adept at not posting dumb shit.

Plus, they literally believe everyone on here is a threat to society. But if you even did a little bit of browsing, you would find that most users are pretty adept at not posting dumb shit.
Yep. It’s retarded they actually believe we are like this irl though, even the ones who do post dumb shit. I bet the users who post really nasty stuff still are calmer and nicer than most normies are in real life