Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceltears destroyed ONCE again LOL

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
LOLOLOLOL MUH 60000 SEXTILLION they still have GF's doing the anti-joomer thing, according to Inceltears logic these guys can't possibly have girlfriends, nazi's are all inkwels right?

Craig MacKenzie said he saw two men and two women, who all looked about 20 years old, enter a Coles outlet in Woodend, an hour north of Melbourne, shortly after midday on Saturday, October 26. A photograph obtained by The Sunday Age and The Sun-Herald shows the group wearing uniforms that included swastika armbands and the imperial eagle.

Mr MacKenzie said he believed the group was heading to a party and the people involved did not necessarily identify as right-wing extremists or white supremacists.

"Once in the supermarket, I said to them that they were being highly disrespectful and had no idea what their uniforms meant," he said. "The blokes told me that it was 'only a joke' and to f--- off. I persisted, saying that there could be people here who went through World War II and the Holocaust. They laughed it off and told me to f--- off again."

Mr MacKenzie said other shoppers, many of whom were elderly, were visibly intimidated by the display.

Why are normies so threatened by nazism? If I went to the shop dressed as a Mongol, nobody would bat an eye lid - despite the fact Genghis Khan exterminated a significant percentage of the world population at the time, often putting entire CITIES to the sword.

Why are normies so threatened by nazism? If I went to the shop dressed as a Mongol, nobody would bat an eye lid - despite the fact Genghis Khan exterminated a significant percentage of the world population at the time, often putting entire CITIES to the sword.

They aren't threatened by Nazism, its just a perfect opportunity to virtue signal because normies are social beasts who understand subconsciously whose in charge and where they can gain social points from

As one guy said here, "The sex havers do the most awful thing in this world, and they want to blame incels"

bro thats very disrespectful to the 6 million jews that died during the holocaust.DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY DIED AND HOW MANY WERE LEFT?

THATS 500,000-6,000,000=520,000...wait :waitwhat:

Virtursignal is a despictable and amoral thing to do in order to gain "recognition"

I really question whether IT believes the crap they sperg out in front of their computer screen. You have to be really stupid to believe that women give a shit about a man's personality over his looks. If you're an ugly guy, it's over for you.

The far right needs to realize nazism is actually retarded and really was as awful as described, and its modern incarnation is just the mirror image of SJWs and honestly they're everything they claim to hate.

Guranteed one of the guys is a tallfag.