Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

inceltears creating death

Doma

Doma

Banned
-
Anybody here browses inceltears?
IMO they are dangerous because they fuel the hate by constantly mocking the misfortunate souls that are incels. They are literally reinforcing the idea that society doesn't need those who are ugly or have mental problems and that they will never get satisfaction of a relationship and/or sex. Somewhere out there is new school shooter being shaped by their toxicity and it will be all on them when he starts killing normies and chads.

RE: cucktears creating death

how do we know you arent a inceltears poster.

its your 1st post.

they're responsable for nikolas cruz. they're the exact type of people to bully him. blood is on their hands

Doma said:
Anybody here browses cucktears?
IMO they are dangerous because they fuel the hate by constantly mocking the misfortunate souls that are incels. They are literally reinforcing the idea that society doesn't need those who are ugly or have mental problems and that they will never get satisfaction of a relationship and/or sex. Somewhere out there is new school shooter being shaped by their toxicity and it will be all on them when he starts killing normies and chads.

i have been an incel way before r/incels got down, and i lurk inceltears often, not so much this place

have been an incel for quite some time

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/aJ4i9ONXY2g[/video]

Reminder: she is laughing, she is laughing and celebrating your misery

Doma said:
Anybody here browses cucktears?
I go on there to see if incelqueers give me attention by screencapping anything i wrote, i've become desensitized, their dumb rantings about it being all my fault don't affect me.