Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Inceltears Claims that all incels must come from "conservative homes"

Who was the breadwinner out of your father/mother

• Total voters
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I saw a post on inceltears were someone claimed that all incels must come from "conservative homes" where the mother never worked and relied entirely on the father, so we have a warped view of women as being useless and relying on men for everything.

This is bullshit. My mother has always intelligence,income and career mogged my father, always. I actually believe 1 significant factor in my inceldom is the fact my parents marriage is not normal at all. The frame of a marriage I was given was that the mother dominates everything and makes all the money, and the father just sits back and goes along with whatever. This "FRAME" did have an effect on my sisters 100%, my sisters are married to men that they intelligence/income/career mog, you can't tell me thats just a coincidence, especially when all of my sisters friends married up, with guys who mog them.

In my experience having a dominate-provider MOTHER in the house INCREASES the chances of the sons becoming INCELS, as my brother only got a GF for the first time at 34 years old this year, and I'm nearly 32 and still incel.

Both of my parents work and have worked throughout my life, but both are also pretty neurotic, very helicoptery, and unpredictable IMO, probably what shaped me into becoming angry (and possibly neurotic) all the time. And both of my parents were die hard liberals, and so was I, until we learned the truth and the fact that Barack Obama fucked us over.

Incels are incredibely diverse when it comes to family background, race, domestic life, etc, they just don't want to admit that.

Both make about the same.

My mum raised 2 kids by herself while working at least 5 days each week. My dad didn’t do shit.

My mother was left to raise my ass and had to divorce my Father. My Father is a criminal with an extensive record and is known for making & doing drugs. My mother was completely bluepilled and liberal, I was too until I got older.

I just hate the frame I have been given for relationships and marriage when 99% of women out there in the world wouldn't ever accept it. The frame being that the woman is the provider. I think my father is incredibly lucky to be in the position he is in where he hasn't had to stress and worry about working hard to provide, he just worked his easy low paying job while my mother has had to do all the stress and time that's involved with having a high paying career. How many women in the world out there, especially today, would ever be willing to put up with such a situation? I would be surprised if more than 5 women out of 100 would be willing to be in that situation, even if she earned so much that it didn't matter if the guy worked or not.

My mother has always earned so much more than my father that my father retired early because the amount of money my mother makes made it pointless for him to work, my mother even said she would rather my father just not work and do things around the house, as his income didn't even matter due to how much my mother makes. Can you imagine being in that situation? I wonder how many men even end up in that situation, considering 99% of women would probably instantly leave you the moment you earn less than her.

Then again maybe my mother is just a weird outlier....I doubt many women end up in situations like this because unlike my mother, they don't ever consider any guy that doesn't mog them. My mother just must have her brain-wired backwards, to want to be the dominate provider.

We've all done those DNA test kit things, so I can't even say there's any cucking going on, we're all our parents kids biologically as well. The situation is just so outlier-er that you'd expect some cucking to have gone on.

Last edited:
I saw a post on inceltears were someone claimed that all incels must come from "conservative homes" where the mother never worked and relied entirely on the father, so we have a warped view of women as being useless and relying on men for everything.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They believe this? They believe that's how you get that view of women?

In my experience having a dominate-provider MOTHER in the house INCREASES the chances of the sons becoming INCELS
That's been my experience too. Being "raised" mostly by my mother undoubtedly fucked me up.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
They believe this? They believe that's how you get that view of women?
Not sure if they actually believe it tbh, can't imagine how anyone would.

So a bunch truecel trannies who want revenge against straight white guys for rejecting them want to label everyone as alt-right...

Forgetting the fact that the largest countries (india, china) have way more men than women thus making huge chunks of the world incel.

Sorry, inceltear trannies. Your failure as men isn't the fault of white guys or conservatives.

If I came from a conservative home I wouldn't be an Incel. Leftism, and growing up in Leftist environments is what made me Incel, and what lead me to right wing, conservative, and "Extremist" ideas.

This is bullshit. My mother has always intelligence,income and career mogged my father, always. I actually believe 1 significant factor in my inceldom is the fact my parents marriage is not normal at all. The frame of a marriage I was given was that the mother dominates everything and makes all the money, and the father just sits back and goes along with whatever. This "FRAME" did have an effect on my sisters 100%, my sisters are married to men that they intelligence/income/career mog, you can't tell me thats just a coincidence, especially when all of my sisters friends married up, with guys who mog them.

In my experience having a dominate-provider MOTHER in the house INCREASES the chances of the sons becoming INCELS, as my brother only got a GF for the first time at 34 years old this year, and I'm nearly 32 and still incel.
I confirm. Same situation with parents.

Everyone is fucked up if they come from a household with a weak or absent father.

my dad made more but my mom always worked. my mom controls the money though it seems.

My dad has always earned more than my mom.

Smother is white-collar, father is blue, not head of family, but thats even better, as he is conservative and narrowminded, wanted me to be blue-collar like him and find normal ordinary wahman. Sucks not to have open-minded, but not degenerate hippie father

Last edited:
IT once again projecting
So a bunch truecel trannies who want revenge against straight white guys for rejecting them want to label everyone as alt-right...

Forgetting the fact that the largest countries (india, china) have way more men than women thus making huge chunks of the world incel.

Sorry, inceltear trannies. Your failure as men isn't the fault of white guys or conservatives.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ah, the classic Reddit armchair psycholanalyst who rationalises everything to fit within their extremely narrow "progressive" left/social democratic world view, despite having no evidence whatsoever to support their assertions or glue together their broken logic. gg you cunts

I was raised by a single mother so that's bullshit.

My father was the 'breadwinner' but my mother was the dominant one in the household. Berber households (and this is common in other Islamic cultures as well) are somewhat matriarchal in nature and our foids are known to kind of pussywhip their husbands.
I just hate the frame I have been given for relationships and marriage when 99% of women out there in the world wouldn't ever accept it. The frame being that the woman is the provider. I think my father is incredibly lucky to be in the position he is in where he hasn't had to stress and worry about working hard to provide, he just worked his easy low paying job while my mother has had to do all the stress and time that's involved with having a high paying career. How many women in the world out there, especially today, would ever be willing to put up with such a situation? I would be surprised if more than 5 women out of 100 would be willing to be in that situation, even if she earned so much that it didn't matter if the guy worked or not.

My mother has always earned so much more than my father that my father retired early because the amount of money my mother makes made it pointless for him to work, my mother even said she would rather my father just not work and do things around the house, as his income didn't even matter due to how much my mother makes. Can you imagine being in that situation? I wonder how many men even end up in that situation, considering 99% of women would probably instantly leave you the moment you earn less than her.

Then again maybe my mother is just a weird outlier....I doubt many women end up in situations like this because unlike my mother, they don't ever consider any guy that doesn't mog them. My mother just must have her brain-wired backwards, to want to be the dominate provider.

We've all done those DNA test kit things, so I can't even say there's any cucking going on, we're all our parents kids biologically as well. The situation is just so outlier-er that you'd expect some cucking to have gone on.
If I were in a situation like that I'd be kind of paranoid that she'd cheat with a coworker/her boss. I have read many such stories by now and it's known that women get turned on by their bosses because it's practically the last situation in the modern west where a man can dominate a woman and have them behave submissive to him (which women secretly like). Good on your mother for having stayed loyal to her husband, most foids would not have done the same.

Both of my parents work and have worked throughout my life, but both are also pretty neurotic, very helicoptery, and unpredictable IMO, probably what shaped me into becoming angry (and possibly neurotic) all the time. And both of my parents were die hard liberals, and so was I, until we learned the truth and the fact that Barack Obama fucked us over.
damn your family sounds very similar to mine

If I came from a conservative home I wouldn't be an Incel. Leftism, and growing up in Leftist environments is what made me Incel, and what lead me to right wing, conservative, and "Extremist" ideas.
Same here. Applying the feminist theories in dating will make you a turbo incel since women LOVE powerful men.
Also observing the disgusting hypocrisy of the left and their obsession with their unviable ideology of equality just slowly turned me from an SJW to a fascist lol
My father was the 'breadwinner' but my mother was the dominant one in the household. Berber households (and this is common in other Islamic cultures as well) are somewhat matriarchal in nature and our foids are known to kind of pussywhip their husbands.

If I were in a situation like that I'd be kind of paranoid that she'd cheat with a coworker/her boss. I have read many such stories by now and it's known that women get turned on by their bosses because it's practically the last situation in the modern west where a man can dominate a woman and have them behave submissive to him (which women secretly like). Good on your mother for having stayed loyal to her husband, most foids would not have done the same.
Women love being submissive to powerful men. Leftists pretending this biological fact isn't real are the root of nearly all of our problems

Exactly the same here, both my father and mother worked trough out my life however my father worked fulltime and my mother part time so she could take care of the kids.

Both my parents have worked at some point in their life. My home is mostly liberal. I’m not much of a conservative either.

Exactly the same here, both my father and mother worked trough out my life however my father worked fulltime and my mother part time so she could take care of the kids.
My mother never had a job, she just stayed at home as a housewife. I'm glad she did.

What? No, backwards! It's in a kid's nature to rebel against the folks. Get raised by a couple of pot smoking hippies and you turn into the kids from Silver Spoons. Because fuck you, Mom & Dad, liberal-ass clowns.

I have the same thing only my brother isn't ugly so he had girlfriends in his teens and I'm a 1/10 so I never had anything.

My retarded mother coasted through life on just her looks while my father kept everything afloat with his intelligence and work ethic. Now? Mother's a full-blown narcissist who thinks she knows better about everything than everyone else (and still thinks she's hot even though she's aged like dogshit and is borderline obese) while my dad's an ash pile because he couldn't stand being married to that worthless infuriating cunt. More relevant to this thread, she's liberal, because all stupid foids are.

My mom is a lazy shit who only leeches on other people for money, and she gets granted that, she even stole money from ME, a couple thousand euros, then she goes on to whine How Women are oppressed, get paid much lower than men and barely get hired, she also took a couple thousand from my (based) grandma, and when we nearly forced her to take a job, she said she didnt want too because shes a lazy sack of dogshit

This is somewhat true in my case. But that doesn't mean it applies to most or even all incel. IT loves to misrepresent us.

My mother makes 5-10k more than my father and both despite having socially conservative views vote Democrat every time they get the chance. I think they’ve only voted for 5 Republicans combined in the 35+ years they’ve been registered to vote

My mother has never worked. My father makes all the money
Incels are incredibely diverse when it comes to family background, race, domestic life, etc, they just don't want to admit that.
This is facts

Last edited:
I grew up in a feminist liberal single mother household.

My mom is apathetic towards politics but my father is very leftist and very liberal. He's a generally good person but a bit of a cuck.

My dad died when I was 9, I grew up in a liberal feminist single mother household that conditioned me to be high-inhib. Now I’m a racist inkwell

Why is "both" not an option?

My parents were working class atheist social democrats.

Whatever conservatives do against wahmen, they get called incels for it.

Does calling you in early at night and not being allowed to go to nightclubs or to be out late and get hit for doing anything wrong,is that a conservative home

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back