Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears civil war between virtue signalers and those who are honest about just bullying us

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I prefer the ones who just want us to die tbh, at least they're honest. Fuck these virtue signaling clowns :soy:

IT deserves to die

Yeah I read that thread earlier today. Almost posted it here but figured I would stop giving them attention.

It's like half of them want us dead and the other half wants to "redeem us".
Then why are they there? Jfl
She calls it emotional labor later on in that comment thread JFL

Teasing/Mockery can lead to Bullying... Who knew right...

@FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @mental_out

Last edited:
ITcels are torn between two major factions:

• Those who want to "redeem" us so they can prove the bluepill correct. These are mostly incels in denial.
  • Those who want to bully us to suicide. These are mostly trannies and foids.

The two are bound to destroy each other, with the first realizing we are right and the latter being increasingly marginalized on the subreddit and being forced to go back to their shithole subs like pinkpill feminism and FDS. IT already got destroyed once by the conflict.

It's true
All the hate we get just makes us angrier.
It's like the only emotion we are shown is anger and that's what we adopt.
full

ITcels are torn between two major factions:

• Those who want to "redeem" us so they can prove the bluepill correct. These are mostly incels in denial.
  • Those who want to bully us to suicide. These are mostly trannies and foids.

The two are bound to destroy each other, with the first realizing we are right and the latter being increasingly marginalized on the subreddit and being forced to go back to their shithole subs like pinkpill feminism and FDS. IT already got destroyed once by the conflict.
Yeah just landwhales and mentally ill tranny freaks lmao

I prefer the ones who just want us to die tbh, at least they're honest. Fuck these virtue signaling clowns :soy:

That was already decided when the old IT shut down and they chose Sigma's new sub IncelTear instead of IdiotTears from the original moderation team. IdiotTears was setup to try to remove the incel shaming and toxicity.

And well we saw where all their userbase went.

The new one is even worse than the old IT by far because their mod team is extremely toxic.

They wouldn't have gone back to that sub if

Lol@the cunt in that thread that keeps repeating "emotional labor". Just another way for holes to pretend like biological functions are work.

Where is my compensation for all the labor I'm spending to breathe?

It is full of transfuckers gays white knights simps and Cucks and they talk about us like where some monkeys getting observed in a laboratory while they are the ones that have mental problems

Teasing/Mockery can lead to Bullying... Who knew right...

@FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @mental_out

View attachment 259554

View attachment 259555

No one's asking them to come here and read what we say about them being pathetic defective human beings, so it's not bullying
A little ironic, don't you think?

Don't know why some incels always feel the need to pick a side. Fuck them both, they both want to keep flexing on us and lording it over us.

Just like trannies vs. TERFs. Let them destroy each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back