Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IncelTears call swimmers skinny

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
a7f4d71fd0def613e73af22d624a7366.jpg

Oh and they want roided Chris not synthol Steve.

Pgrhmyw.png

of course those whales would consider those guys skinny

Gymcel cope, it's not about huge muscles but about proportions. It's common in Russia especially etc to call someone who doesn't have 50 cm biceps "drisch"

Oh and they want roided Chris not synthol Steve.

Pgrhmyw.png
"None of my female friends find it attractive in an actual partner"
In other words, none of her female friends feel confident that they can effectively use sex as leverage to get masculine Chads to be their pussywhipped slaves, so those guys are only good for sex, while lanklet beta Bills get to have the actual relationships where they pay off student loans in exchange for a monthly handjob.

Without roids, they won't be able to push the landwhales on their fat-scooters.

I wouldn't call any of those guys skinny. IT just makes shit up about what incels think.

I saw this post on IT earlier. Pissed me off. Incels would say "girls like guys with pretty faces who happen to have muscles, not that girls like roided gymcels".

"Can't stop staring at the knees..." is 1000 upvote worthy.... smh

Last edited:
What the fuck are they talking about. Literally everyone says that face and height are everything and that girls would take a skinny or fat guy with an attractive face over a short or average height muscular guy with an ugly face. Do they not understand that the chad photo shopped pictures are supposed to be ridiculous for comedic effect.