Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceltears call a post about the importance of PERSONALITY a troll.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
hJeP7fg.png

Set up a fake account. Posted about the importance of PERSONALITY and what? It must be a troll? I thought personality was everything cucktears? What a fucking joke.

hJeP7fg.png

Set up a fake account. Posted about the importance of PERSONALITY and what? It must be a troll? I thought personality was everything cucktears? What a fucking joke.
LOL that was you? i remember your first post was viewed unironically by incelqueers. JFL

Cucktears doesn't know what to believe anymore, their sub is filled with false flags.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE!

when even the fucking MODS of cucktears think your typical bluepill is a troll post you know the bluepill is a load of horseshit. they arent even TRYING anymore! this is fucking priceless! ROFLMAO!!!

When they read their bluepilled shit they realise how much bullshit it is.

LOL that was you? i remember your first post was viewed unironically by incelqueers. JFL

Yeah it was me. I wanted to see if they really believed the crap they spout. I guess not.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE!

when even the fucking MODS of cucktears think your typical bluepill is a troll post you know the bluepill is a load of horseshit. they arent even TRYING anymore! this is fucking priceless! ROFLMAO!!!

It was all about hating on us anyway.
They're trying to assert themselves as some sort ''morality'' group on their righteous pedestal but deep down, they know the reason of our existence...

Lol they are getting paranoid. Which is no surprise, so much doublethinking is doomed to be exploited. They really need to swallow the black pill, we will welcome them here as the second class citizens.

MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA they do't believe their own lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back