Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears being violent yet again.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/poaz3z/comments_on_a_post_about_minors_on_the_incel_forum/hcvad7q/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Like the topic title says, IncelTears being violent yet again.

Screenshoted incase this violent normie deletes this.

9E7AD6B2 18C8 41B4 9162 A319A4B501E8

what does a soy do when he is faced with someone wielding facts and he is unable to shutdown his media?

Many members just admitted to be satanists the other day. What do you expect from mentally ill satanist radfems/trannies?

Also, taking the opportunity to clarify something, someone on IT cited Matthew 18:6 as an anti "pedophilia" (as defined by them of course) bible verse.

King James Bible
"But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

1. Jesus is talking about the little ones IN THE FAITH.

2. the biblical definition of pedophilia is most certainly different from the feminist one.

1 COR 7:36

King James Bible
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

i.e. if she's pubescent she can marry and no sin is committed by either of the parties.

Many members just admitted to be satanists the other day. What do you expect from mentally ill satanist radfems/trannies?

Also, taking the opportunity to clarify something, someone on IT cited Matthew 18:6 as an anti "pedophilia" (as defined by them of course) bible verse.

King James Bible
"But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

1. Jesus is talking about the little ones IN THE FAITH.

2. the biblical definition of pedophilia is most certainly different from the feminist one.

1 COR 7:36

King James Bible
But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

i.e. if she's pubescent she can marry and no sin is committed by either of the parties.
This zoo for some reason attracts some of the weirdest and degenerate visitors.

This zoo for some reason attracts some of the weirdest and degenerate visitors.
they’re incels in denial, i’ve always been convinced the bluepill is just a coping mechanism they use so they feel justified about running on the hamster wheel of “improving their personality” when in reality their genetics and looks are the issue

they’re incels in denial, i’ve always been convinced the bluepill is just a coping mechanism they use so they feel justified about running on the hamster wheel of “improving their personality” when in reality their genetics and looks are the issue
Some of the foids on IT are kinda cute. Wish I could fuck them

what if they have incel fetishes deep down :feelskek:
I bet they low-key have some deep hidden attraction to mid-below average looking men and their mental imagery of what some of us look like compels their interest to remain browsing this forum.

I doubt they care about the actual ethnic subhumans.

But white mentalcels? Probably.
They'll only go after "mentalcel" Chads.
Pretty much.

I bet they low-key have some deep hidden attraction to mid-below average looking men and their mental imagery of what some of us look like compels their interest to remain browsing this forum.

I doubt they care about the actual ethnic subhumans.

But the mentalcels? Probably.
definitely some form of pity tbh

they must adore the fakecels, they have the looks plus the attitude. sad to think my appeal is reduced to women with a saviour complex

what does a soy do when he is faced with someone wielding facts and he is unable to shutdown his media?
Wojak soy boy angry buck teeth thumbnail

Being obsessed with females and sex is a natural state of a man in the fallen world while trannism is against human nature and is a spirit of antichrist. I remember reading about one woman ( pro lgbt and it was in the late Soviet Union where this theme was a tabu ) who searched sources about homosexuality/trannism. And she found 666 sources. Very symbolic.

Last edited:
The cucks would never actually get violent jfl