Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears are right , its all my fault ..

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
Its my fault , that im a manlet.
Its my fault , that i have a small dick .
Its my fault , that my face is fucked up .
its my fault that i was born this way .
Its my responsibility to look better .
I will man up from now on and show the world
my true beauty .
wake up , incels ,
its your job to look good for women ,
so take responsibility for your Life ,
listen to Jordan Peterson and get some discipline .

If you accept all this and work on yourself perhaps when you ask a girl out next time you can get rejected 100 times and IncelTears will make up some bullshit about how you're still being creepy and females don't owe you sex or something.

listen to Jordan Peterson
Yes, the bullshit meme degree in psychology gives him status, he's such an intellectual. Oh my god I'm so impressed at his amazing status, because psychologists are top-tier scientists.

You just don't work hard enough you lazy inkel.

It's my fault that I'm a sand nigger

If it costs more than $30,000 to fix your face, it's your fault you haven't killed yourself yet.

It's my fault being born as a misogynyst

Clean your room bucko.

If you accept all this and work on yourself perhaps when you ask a girl out next time you can get rejected 100 times and IncelTears will make up some bullshit about how you're still being creepy and females don't owe you sex or something.
This. Also inceltears is never right and it's not your/our fault.

Last edited:
Well , we should all be careermaxing to pay for that surgery .
It depends on your age. If you're 14-20 you still have a shot. I need $60,000 of surgery, my handicapped mom takes half my NEETbux and the best job I could get would pay 10/hr and full time doesn't exist hardly in my area. It would take about eight years of working for Mr.Shekelberg to save up that kind of money, I'd be in my mid 30s by then, it would be way too late. If you're in you're mid 20s and you're a truecel that needs that much surgery and you're poor. Suicide is literally the only option. I'm not wagecucking for eight years, somehow not killing myself with this face for eight years, just to get used up roast beef. Poor mid 20s truecels know what I'm talking about. It's literally over for us.

It depends on your age. If you're 14-20 you still have a shot. I need $60,000 of surgery, my handicapped mom takes half my NEETbux and the best job I could get would pay 10/hr and full time doesn't exist hardly in my area. It would take about eight years of working for Mr.Shekelberg to save up that kind of money, I'd be in my mid 30s by then, it would be way too late. If you're in you're mid 20s and you're a truecel that needs that much surgery and you're poor. Suicide is literally the only option. I'm not wagecucking for eight years, somehow not killing myself with this face for eight years, just to get used up roast beef. Poor mid 20s truecels know what I'm talking about. It's literally over for us.
Maybe you should to try to become a criminal .
Somehow make the money , there has to be a way .