Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears are reporting me to the FBI

spicycurry

spicycurry

Officer
★★
They think that I am psychopath and a danger to society. They think I am the worst incel since r/incels was banned. Some of those bitches on inceltears say they are actually afraid of me, despite the fact they take joy in mocking us. They laugh at most incels as if we are some kind of joke, but I am supposedly the bad person. Someone said they are going to get me institutionalized or thrown in jail. Inceltear scum need to be destroyed once and for all. They are responsible for all our suffering. Women are the ones who need to be jailed.

RE: cucktears are reporting me to the FBI

Even the FBI doesn't take creatures like us seriously TBH. Weren't there like 10 open reports regarding NC before he went on his shooting?

42cel_Alt#02 said:
Even the FBI doesn't take creatures like us seriously TBH. Weren't there like 10 open reports regarding NC before he went on his shooting?

Yes this true, but cucktears said they will take things seriously because of that shooting. Jokes on them I don't live the USA.

They said they'd report us to the fbi a 100 times. nothing they say matters. fuck em

TheVman said:
They said they'd report us to the fbi a 100 times. nothing they say matters. fuck em

It is fun to piss them off. They seem to be actually concerned because I have the ability to get an arranged marriage and they fear for her wellbeing.

spicycurry said:
They think that I am psychopath and a danger to society. They think I am the worst incel since r/incels was banned. Some of those bitches on cucktears say they are actually afraid of me, despite the fact they take joy in mocking us. They laugh at most incels as if we are some kind of joke, but I am supposedly the bad person. Someone said they are going to get me institutionalized or thrown in jail. Inceltear scum need to be destroyed once and for all. They are responsible for all our suffering. Women are the ones who need to be jailed.

Why you? Many other more extreme users like @thevman @saintmarclepine

KV3 said:
spicycurry said:
They think that I am psychopath and a danger to society. They think I am the worst incel since r/incels was banned. Some of those bitches on cucktears say they are actually afraid of me, despite the fact they take joy in mocking us. They laugh at most incels as if we are some kind of joke, but I am supposedly the bad person. Someone said they are going to get me institutionalized or thrown in jail. Inceltear scum need to be destroyed once and for all. They are responsible for all our suffering. Women are the ones who need to be jailed.
Why you? Many other more extreme users like @thevman
I've never said anything that extreme? what did i say that the fbi would get involved?

spicycurry said:
It is fun to piss them off. They seem to be actually concerned because I have the ability to get an arranged marriage and they fear for her wellbeing.

Do it for us boyo. Show those WK betas and sour roasties who runs the show.

spicycurry said:
They think that I am psychopath and a danger to society. They think I am the worst incel since r/incels was banned.

spicycurry Online
Acolyte

spicycurry said:
Yes this true, but cucktears said they will take things seriously because of that shooting. Jokes on them I don't live the USA.

Well then if you don't live in the USA then you've nothing to worry about since FBI only takes in cases domestically. So since you're foreign, they'll ignore it. Not to mention FBI can't even do anything. They reported Cruz plenty of times to the FBI yet they couldn't track him despite him having his real name as his display name.

KV3 said:
Why you? Many other more extreme users like @thevman @saintmarclepine

All my posts are on Reddit and I try very hard to get around the violence rules on Reddit. Many of my posts are removed because the mods on braincels think I will get subreddit banned.

TheVman said:
I've never said anything that extreme? what did i say that the fbi would get involved?
Nothing. You don't have to do anything to trigger neurotypical normies like cucktears. Just you existing is enough to trigger them to report you to the authorities.

The Police laughs at cunts that do this shit. I've lived it firsthand.

Society, especially Murican, is so driven by fear that those in actual power can only laugh at their insanity.

TheVman said:

They don't really care that much about incels.is they care more about braincels. In which I am supposedly the worst poster there.

"This guy said mean things on the internet. Lock him up, FBI". It's crazy how some people are so eager to trash their 1st Amendment rights.

Weirdcel said:
"This guy said mean things on the internet. Lock him up, FBI". It's crazy how some people are so eager to trash their 1st Amendment rights.

Inceltears think they are good people when they actually the pieces of shit. I am so happy that they afraid of what I can do. They don't deserve to have a peace of mind.

i cant imagine FBI cares about a group of lonely virgins, unless they are making shooter claims / threats or something...

Virginp0wers said:
i cant imagine FBI cares about a group of lonely virgins, unless they are making shooter claims / threats or something...
Unless you make specific threats, nobody cares.

The FBI or police in general are useless as shit.

Weirdcel said:

Free speech is "hate speech" according to them.

why the fuck would fbi care about incels posting blackpills on the internet jfl at those wannabe vigilante cucks

I despise limp wristed blue pilled snitches. Soft numale leftists should be culled.

Garbage said:
why the fuck would fbi care about incels posting blackpills on the internet jfl at those wannabe vigilante cucks

Threatening to make unfounded reports to the FBI are basically a threat of violence.

This makes no sense.

1. How can the FBI or cucktears doxx you when your personal information isn't accessible?
2. Why do you care what the FBI COULD do if you don't live within their juristiction?
3. Is Cucktears retarded or just ignorant? Do they realize people post online OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
4. What did you say that was so bad?

FACEandLMS said:
This makes no sense.

1. How can the FBI or cucktears doxx you when your personal information isn't accessible?
2. Why do you care what the FBI COULD do if you don't live within their juristiction?
3. Is Cucktears retarded or just ignorant? Do they realize people post online OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
4. What did you say that was so bad?

They reported my post and username to the FBI. They say that the FBI can forward it to the intelligence place in my country.

I threatened to make women's lives worse and that one day I would be judge jury and executioner.

If FBI spend their fucking money on spying over some virgin ranting on the internet then I would say it's time to shut them off. A total waste of money and manpower.

Nikolas Cruz was reported to the fbi multiple times and he made direct threats. Lol they don’t do shit

What did you do to get them riled up?

FBI or whatever doesn't care about us, we are insignificant.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/florida-school-shooting-fbi-tip-line-transcript/index.html

Until someone goes ER, then they talk about it for 2 days and we're forgotten again.

Schizoidcel said:
FBI or whatever doesn't care about us, we are insignificant.
Until someone goes ER, then they talk about it for 2 days and we're forgotten again.

Why tf are these landwhales and their whiteknights even lurking or looking at an obscure thread about males who lack validation?

spicycurry said:
They reported my post and username to the FBI. They say that the FBI can forward it to the intelligence place in my country.

I threatened to make women's lives worse and that one day I would be judge jury and executioner.

What a bunch of cunts. They're like the Simpsons Lovejoy wife: "Won't somebody PWEEEZE think of the children".

LOL@at Interpol going after a poster online cuz of some trollish hyperbole he said.

Cucktearsers need to leave the basement as much as incels do.

What a bunch of cunts. They're like the Simpsons Lovejoy wife: "Won't somebody PWEEEZE think of the children".

LOL@at Interpol going after a poster online cuz of some trollish hyperbole he said.

Cucktearsers need to leave the basement as much as incels do.

WHere do you have proof of them reporting you to the FBI?

Reddit did that to me to. Threatened to doxx me because I was writing violent thing. Fucking cucks.

How are they going to throw you in jail when you've never made any threats?

FBI wasting resources looking at the pointless ramblings of a bunch of virgins. Just fucking LOL.

Last edited:
Fbicel here you're under arrest you misogynistic pos.
Turn yourself in or we will make threads about your shitty personality on IT and then no girl will fuck you.

"I don't like what these people are saying on the internet so I'm going to report them to the police!!"
What idiots, any officer worth his badge knows that words aren't a crime.

I wish I was reported to the FBI... feelsbadman.jpg