Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Inceltears are literally the worst kind of people on planet earth

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
They are children in the bodies of adults. They can NEVER concede anything or show any humanity. Not a drop. To them, their agenda trumps the suffering of actual human beings.

I have never heard them ONCE say "Okay, you have a fair point here" or "I don't like incels but girls really need to stop doing this" or "Man, I wish girls would just give some guys a chance". They always have to win so they start gaslighting you and denying well known facts. And if they can't do that then they just downvote the living fuck out of you or ban you. They also have a topic of conveniently ignoring topics they can't handle.

That whole sub needs to be shut down for psychological abuse and bullying.

Last edited:
Inceltears refuse to even debate us, they're a bunch of cucks

SOmetimes they will admit that were right, but thats basically where all their sympathy ends, they just fall back to the "it is what it is deal with it" trope.

Why do we care about people on another forum?

You're exactly right, it's silly how obstinate they are sometimes. It's like they're trying to be manipulative but are too stupid to do it well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back