Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceltears are a funny bunch

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So, I just went over to their subreddit out of curiosity. What I saw was pretty amazing.

Like half of the posts are screenshots of topics made here by guys with very small post counts, who obviously are IT users undercover. The things they say and the way they say it are always the same. It's like they come here, make posts about rape (it's always about rape with these guys), they say something that they know the sweaty cucks on IT will enjoy getting outraged at, and then they take a screenshot of it.

Also, the soy can be basically felt by reading the comments. Just the way they phrase their responses is so annoying, it's like nails on a chalkboard. Don't get me started about their mentality and how they think. It's bluepill and cuck central.

Uhh, I don't even want to think about it any more. It's like they took some of the most whiny and cucked people on earth and gathered them in one place.

Lmao check this fake shit out, the comments are priceless:

Last edited:
Everyone hates incels, I mean we even hate ourselves.

I remember when I got featured on it for the first time

They were PISSED lmao, I feel like being on it again
Like half of the posts are screenshots of topics made here by guys with very small post counts, who obviously are IT users undercover. The things they say and the way they say it are always the same. It's like they come here, make posts about rape (it's always about rape with these guys), they say something that they know the sweaty cucks on IT will enjoy getting outraged at, and then they take a screenshot of it.
Most of these accounts are disposed of before they can make their ebin thread, but some manage to just not be obvious enough

They are NPCs thats why they all the same

Inceltears is semi-smart at what they do, they conveniently ignore all the posts backing up the blackpill and only focus on pointless threads with no substance. For an anti-unattractive male group they know what they are doing, as they ensure to post the worst things some incels say to represent all incels. They are a truely ridiculous group of people, to always say how incels are wrong yet never challenge our true idealogy.

Their cherry picking skills are second to none, though they do feature high profile members and non-rape topics as well

I wonder what those cucks would do with themselves if they didn't have us to bitch about nonstop.