Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL inceltears application to join lookmaxx

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★

JHKKbpo
TU06MET

Who do you think you’re fooling IncelTears :lul::lul:

Sounds like ER wrote both of them

no social group ever just uses their entire glossary of lingo for basic sentences like that

it's like if you were trying to infiltrate a forum for black people and wrote "ayo wassup my niggas no cap im tryna get in here yall cause shawty got me like DAMN issa wrap yo and this place lookin lit and fire af yo"

Wait you fuckers can view that stuff?

You can always tell it's fake when they really HAM up the incel lingo.

incels don't take themselves this seriously

You can always tell it's fake when they really HAM up the incel lingo.

incels don't take themselves this seriously
not only that but they managed to put every stereotype of incels in mere 2 lines.this is what happens when you exclusively consume the soy content from your soy brothers on inceltears

It's like watching robots trying to walk

not only that but they managed to put every stereotype of incels in mere 2 lines.this is what happens when you exclusively consume the soy content from your soy brothers on inceltears
Yup. Incels be like "lemme join you faggot, I wanna shitpost".

inceltears be like " Chads and stacy have taken over the world! I must looksmax to stop the invasion and to take revenge on the foids and the normies!"

How is it possible to be a bigger glowie then a fed? Also this is even more hilarious when you realize that place is full of larpers and fakecels as it is :lul:

I remember my application being kinda normal and short. I just said I've been lurking for a while, that I'm an incel and finally decided to join. I guess nowadays it's harder to be accepted.

These people tell us we don't have social skills

they make it too obvious with the perfect grammar as well