Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Inceltears and other progressives cannot coherently support transgender people while at the same time denying that transage people exist

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Until when will transage people like me and @wizardcel keep being told that our condition doesn't exist, and even worse, persecuted, hated and even legally prosecuted and attacked, for something we didn't choose? All while seeing other people with similar conditions like transgenders being 100% recognized and supported by allegedly progressive people?

I may be trapped in the body of a 30 years old balding man but in my brain I'm still a 14 years old boy, just like a transgender person might be trapped in the body of a 6'3 bulky man, but have the brain of a woman, for example.

Inceltears and other so called progressive people point that sex and relationships between adults and children/adolescents cause trauma. I'm yet to see consistent scientific proof backing this claim (in all the researches I read, the instances were cherrypicked for violent/coercive instances, other factors like trauma of seeing a person you like go to jail are not taken in consideration and the correlation was not even high enough), but even if we assume that this is true, what we need to do is not to hate and persecute transage people who feel a natural desire to have relationships with people of their own (mental) age, let alone encourage prejudice and hate against transages in cis-aged children and adolescents; but rather teach people, including kids and teenagers, that transage people exist and that they're not like other adult-looking people.

What do you, as a progressive, decent, civilized person, tell your child when it makes a derogatory comment towards a transgender person? Like making fun of the person's appearance or behavior? You teach it that it's wrong and educate it on transgender people.

What do you do, as a progressive, decent, civilized person, when someone says that a male to female transgender person is "gay" for liking men? Or, as a man, feels repulsed and angry for being hit on by a male to female transgender person? You set the person straight and educate the person on transgender people.

Similarly, what do you do when a 14 year old girl for example, when approached by a transage man like me or Wizardcel, says that she is being "creeped out" by an "old guy hitting on her" or something like that? You set her straight, educate her on transage people and tell her that those are not "old guys" but rather transage people who feel a natural tendency to be with and have relationships with someone of the age range they identify as, and while she has, of course, the freedom to reject us, she must respect us and treat us as the 14 year olds that we are in our brains.

Also, 14 year olds must not be forced to work; a developed, progressive government must give pensions to provide for transage people's sustenance and let them stay in school like 14 year olds must do. And also fit the bill for cosmetic surgeries to look younger, just like it fits the bill for transgender people who want sex-change operations.

Last edited:
TL;DR probably some argument about why pedophilia should be allowed

would a 14 year old boy write something that radiates and oozes pure IQ points such as this

You don't have to be transage for marrying a younger girl to be sane, lol. It has been common for oldcels to marry JBs for millenia, because men evolved to be attracted to JBs. Men are attracted to women with the most fertile years ahead of them, and JBs have the most fertile years ahead of them. Men on the other hand, basically have an infinite number of fertile years ahead of them.

Good news is that I'm consistent in my logic. Transgenderism isn't real AND transage isn't real.

would a 14 year old boy write something that radiates and oozes pure IQ points such as this
Some 14 year olds are prodigies, just like my avi's character who graduated from college at 14 :feelsthink:

Eva

Also thanks tbh.

Last edited:
can i transmax my age to be older?

can i transmax my age to be older?
Of course. Younger people who are transaged towards older ages must also be recognized.

In fact they could be perfect matches for biologically older transages to younger ages.

You don't have to be transage for marrying a younger girl to be sane, lol. It has been common for oldcels to marry JBs for millenia, because men evolved to be attracted to JBs. Men are attracted to women with the most fertile years ahead of them, and JBs have the most fertile years ahead of them. Men on the other hand, basically have an infinite number of fertile years ahead of them.
You entirely missed the point, which is that if transgenders are supported and encouraged in our society, why is it that transages (pedos) are shamed and looked down upon? Sounds like a societal injustice to me. Although inceltears will just brand this as "INCEL CREEPY PEDO SCARES ME I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RN GUYS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Was this written by a 14 year old with 30 years of life experiences or something?
I think we just call those people 30 years old.

Cucktears are all mentally 13 years old, but they don’t want to admit that so they will just project their insecurities onto you. Pitiful.

I identify as a 6'5 perfect skull shape chad, now give me female pussy. REEEE

Even in this community, there are people who do not understand what it is like to be transage . It's like you woke up one day and realized your body aged 16 years but your mind remained that of a 14 yo boy. The Earth's translation around the sun shouldn't determine our age. We should be allowed to be the age we identify with, and we should be free to date whoever we want without any roadblocks. I just wish science was advanced enough to keep our bodies young.

i identify as a m0d y can't i ban fagg0ts yet

When I read this thread minecraft music started playing in my head
Medium iq

Even in this community, there are people who do not understand what it is like to be transage . It's like you woke up one day and realized your body aged 16 years but your mind remained that of a 14 yo boy. The Earth's translation around the sun shouldn't determine our age. We should be allowed to be the age we identify with, and we should be free to date whoever we want without any roadblocks. I just wish science was advanced enough to keep our bodies young.
I just wish I could LOOK like a teen Chad. Then I'd be able to do everything I want the most without any problems. Even if I were actually 70 yo, looks are all that matters with women.

American power hour bump. I want inceltears to see this.

suicidefuel for cucks

this is all gonna end with progressive fucking little white boys up the ass but crucifying regular straight white males

this is all gonna end with progressive fucking little white boys up the ass but crucifying regular straight white males
Things are already progressing in that way.

Conservatives love to say that the progressive left supports pedophilia. What they don't mention is that they only really support gay pedophilia. With straight pedophilia, they won't do anything beyond just overlooking it if the perpetrator(s) are nonwhites and the little girls are white, like those Pakis in the UK. Or occasionally say that a pedo who never acted on it needs help, but as soon as a guy touches any underage girl, no matter if 3 or 13, they all want his head, without exception, especially if the guy is white.

Now, try finding me ONE progressive leftist who supports adult white men marrying 14 yo white girls. There's no such thing, ever.

Things are already progressing in that way.

Conservatives love to say that the progressive left supports pedophilia. What they don't mention is that they only really support gay pedophilia. With straight pedophilia, they won't do anything beyond just overlooking it if the perpetrator(s) are nonwhites and the little girls are white, like those Pakis in the UK. Or occasionally say that a pedo who never acted on it needs help, but as soon as a guy touches any underage girl, no matter if 3 or 13, they all want his head, without exception, especially if the guy is white.

Now, try finding me ONE progressive leftist who supports adult white men marrying 14 yo white girls. There's no such thing, ever.

basically, being a pedo is fine in all cases but if you're a white male who likes teens, that's awful

refugees fucking female children is totally cool tho

basically, being a pedo is fine in all cases but if you're a white male who likes teens, that's awful

refugees fucking female children is totally cool tho
The end game of that kind of shit is more degeneration and feminism. If a white man marries a young teenage virgin girl, this will cause way less feminism and degeneration. But when a savage migrant rapes some children, or a gay rapes a little boy, this will cause more degeneration and turmoil. Plus Muslims are a protected class since the mass immigration agenda is a key point for them.

The end game of that kind of shit is more degeneration and feminism. If a white man marries a young teenage virgin girl, this will cause way less feminism and degeneration. But when a savage migrant rapes some children, or a gay rapes a little boy, this will cause more degeneration and turmoil. Plus Muslims are a protected class since the mass immigration agenda is a key point for them.

you'd think progressives would want more white traditional families so they'll have more white children to fuck

you'd think progressives would want more white traditional families so they'll have more white children to fuck
They don't think long term, it's like racemixers.

Similarly, what do you do when a 14 year old girl for example, when approached by a transage man like me or Wizardcel, says that she is being "creeped out"
u just cant let it go