Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears and no blacks allowed

AnimalofPrey

AnimalofPrey

loserama
★★★

Whenever it's something women have an advantage in, like sex, personal preference is a sacred right and intervention is totalitarian:soy::soy:, otherwise personal preference is discrimination and regulation is necessary to achieve equality

These pathetic subhumans will defend anything as long as it has a vagina, I swear if Hitler and Stalin were female IT would be defending them

weird that they'd side with white whores on this one but ok

the hierarchy should be gay/trans > black > female

These pathetic subhumans will defend anything as long as it has a vagina, I swear if Hitler and Stalin were female IT would be defending them

weird that they'd side with white whores on this one but ok

the hierarchy should be gay/trans > black > female

The privilege hierarchy is foid/jew > everyone else. Foids and Jews are the only groups we are not allowed to criticize at all. With some other groups, like blacks or Muslims or gays, you'd get in trouble if you criticized them in certain ways, but to disagree with a foid or a Jew is an instant accusation and instant conviction of MISOGYNEEEE or ANTEEEEE-SEMUHTISM.

This is why Jew bashing is legit, Jews are the only group as privileged as foids.

Racists

I hope they go to the hood and get justice

Whenever it's something women have an advantage in, like sex, personal preference is a sacred right and intervention is totalitarian:soy::soy:, otherwise personal preference is discrimination and regulation is necessary to achieve equality

I guess those Christian bakers should be allowed to not bake cakes for gays now. But that's different :soy:

IT soyboys will defend anything with a vagina

The privilege hierarchy is foid/jew > everyone else. Foids and Jews are the only groups we are not allowed to criticize at all. With some other groups, like blacks or Muslims or gays, you'd get in trouble if you criticized them in certain ways, but to disagree with a foid or a Jew is an instant accusation and instant conviction of MISOGYNEEEE or ANTEEEEE-SEMUHTISM.

This is why Jew bashing is legit, Jews are the only group as privileged as foids.

That's because Jews and women are both generally worthless as anything other than consumers.

At least black males have some testosterone to move boxes.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t put it past them

Imagine being a fucking hooker and still choosy. fucking femininsts

Its all about the money, retard.

Must have been his personality

oh well I supposed it is their business to run and they can refuse service to anyone they want on any grounds they want.

Well said, I agree 100%. Now try that anywhere in society outside of sex and prostitution.

oh well I supposed it is their business to run and they can refuse service to anyone they want on any grounds they want.

Well said, I agree 100%. Now try that anywhere in society outside of sex and prostitution.

yikes, no, just no

That’s so true
JFL. Whenever women say “I ONLY date white guys” it gets dismissed as a preference. But if I only hired white guys at a job I’d be racist

I hate that emoji.