Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inceltears admits they hate men

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 8550

“Heh…men☕️” so this was never about misogyny and incels? You just hate men. Thanks for finally admitting it. They want all subchad men to kill themselves

Haha, kek at the permabanned account. All mine are too

Only based bros get their accounts permabanned:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::hax::hax::hax:

All foids hate men in 2024
We live in a gynocentic world
And of course, people act like misogyny is a problem but apparently misandry is deemed okay

Last edited:
All foids hate men in 2024
We live in a misandrist world
And of course, people act like misogyny is a problem but apparently misandry is deemed okay
Word is gynocentic.

All foids hate Sub Chad men it`s no suprise

Only based bros get their accounts permabanned:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::hax::hax::hax:
I am immune to permabans I just make new account and farm karma in like 1 day because I post fire memes on Gacha reddits and they get upvoted, I think this is my 58th reddit account, this one survived for a month now so I am shocked.

All foids hate Sub Chad men it`s no suprise
It’s just funny because they claim the Blackpill is flase and then everything they do is blackpilling

I am immune to permabans I just make new account and farm karma in like 1 day because I post fire memes on Gacha reddits and they get upvoted, I think this is my 58th reddit account, this one survived for a month now so I am shocked.
How? I’m IP banned and I ran out of gmails to use

How? I’m IP banned and I ran out of gmails to use
Just use some browser VPN. I have Nord VPN running. Idk why this one didn't get banned my other ones usually got IP detected after few days. I did some more setup this time around though I fucked with my router settings and I use a mobile sim card for my internet so that I can reset my connections whenever I want. I just put my sim card into my router and run it with a cable to my PC, then use soyVPN.

LOLZ. I tried everything to slide my way around the ban so I could troll more. Didn’t work obviously
Same. I can get around it though. Just need another email and some planet fitness Wi-Fi. Not worth the effort though.

Same. Takes nothing to get a permaban on your IP
My old account got banned for saying faggot and dming half of IT pretending to be a gay Muslim racist Pakistani incel, which they believed

They IP banned me nigga. Every new account gets permabanned instantly

Just use some browser VPN. I have Nord VPN running. Idk why this one didn't get banned my other ones usually got IP detected after few days. I did some more setup this time around though I fucked with my router settings and I use a mobile sim card for my internet so that I can reset my connections whenever I want. I just put my sim card into my router and run it with a cable to my PC, then use soyVPN.
I used Mullvad and my shit didn’t work. I gave up. I’m either hardware banned or it’s because I have no new gmail’s left

Same. I can get around it though. Just need another email and some planet fitness Wi-Fi. Not worth the effort though.
Yep exactly. I’ve set up to many gmail’s with my phone number. I was thinking about stealing a phone to do it, but it’s not worth the risk to reward

My old account got banned for saying faggot and dming half of IT pretending to be a gay Muslim racist Pakistani incel, which they believed
I need to DM you why my last account got banned

Yep exactly. I’ve set up to many gmail’s with my phone number. I was thinking about stealing a phone to do it, but it’s not worth the risk to reward
Just buy a burner phone

U can access cuckit on a burner phone?
Prolly. I don’t see why not. I’m talking about one of them $150 smartphones you pay for minutes on, not a flipper phone

I used Mullvad and my shit didn’t work. I gave up. I’m either hardware banned or it’s because I have no new gmail’s left
Buy a sim card and use phone internet to register then just login with a vpn on your PC and it should be safe.