Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IncelTears admits that the reason we aren't getting laid is not because of our personality, but our genetics.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

They literally know we're right at this point but still want to hate on us for our genetics.

You CANNOT make this up.

God, when will you people stop making these threads? Incels with IQ>30 dont care about some shitty subCuckit. I think mods should start to give warnings for this

God, when will you people stop making these threads? Incels with IQ>30 dont care about some shitty subCuckit. I think mods should start to give warnings for this

Fuck off. I'm pointing out them giving in to the truth. It's better than that other dude who spams 5 of these a day

Idc what soy munchers think about me

Incels with IQ>30 don't complain about these threads and hit the "Ignore" option on the top right of the thread.

They always knew, I'm just surprised that they would so blatantly drop their facade instantaneously.

So much for the "personality" BS, it's all layed out right here.

Bad genes will not be bred out though, because females will ensure that their shit genetics will be passed on even if they would've been previously unviable.

Females will ensure that there will always be a class of men that will be perpetually short and ugly, and they will by extension live the same suffering as we do.

They say that like they have better genes jfl. Probably thinks personality is a choice rather than something shaped through your environment and experiences.

They literally know we're right at this point but still want to hate on us for our genetics.

You CANNOT make this up.

& they want us to silently & passively comply.
They always knew, I'm just surprised that they would so blatantly drop their facade instantaneously.

Bad genes will not be bred out though, because females will ensure that their shit genetics will be passed on even if they would've been previously unviable.

Females will ensure that there will always be a class of men that will be perpetually short and ugly, and they will by extension live the same suffering as we do.

If natural selection worked as they claim. Short, fat, genetic defective foids would also be breed out of existence but but "ze Whamen are wonderful"... body positivity for foids but not for you.
They say that like they have better genes jfl. Probably thinks personality is a choice rather than something shaped through your environment and experiences.

This is humorous to me because the kind of people who populate IT and reddit as a whole (white leftists) are dying off en masse right now. They are far below replacement threshold, and ethnics and right wing whites are outbreeding them. According to their own logic, everything they believe in makes them evolutionary failures. They don't see this though because they are blinded by their own narcissism.

But it raises an even better point. We don't live in a true state of nature scenario. We live in a civilization. You cannot have natural or sexual selection running unchecked and a stable society. Why would these men who get nothing and have no future participate, defend or contribute to this society at all? Why not go ER and kill people? It wouldn't make any difference to the male in question. Why not join criminal and terrorist elements who offer a path to success? These retards are shooting themselves in the head and not realizing it.

Finally, what about men who use surrogates and the eventual artificial womb to have children, but remain incels? Are they evolutionary deadends? Are they in an evolutionary sense more successful than a male feminist who never reproduces?

This is humorous to me because the kind of people who populate IT and reddit as a whole (white leftists) are dying off en masse right now. They are far below replacement threshold, and ethnics and right wing whites are outbreeding them. According to their own logic, everything they believe in makes them evolutionary failures. They don't see this though because they are blinded by their own narcissism.

But it raises an even better point. We don't live in a true state of nature scenario. We live in a civilization. You cannot have natural or sexual selection running unchecked and a stable society. Why would these men who get nothing and have no future participate, defend or contribute to this society at all? Why not go ER and kill people? It wouldn't make any difference to the male in question. Why not join criminal and terrorist elements who offer a path to success? These retards are shooting themselves in the head and not realizing it.

Finally, what about men who use surrogates and the eventual artificial womb to have children, but remain incels? Are they evolutionary deadends? Are they in an evolutionary sense more successful than a male feminist who never reproduces?

Don't ask these questions to IncelTears. Their peanut brains can't handle such topics

I.T are the very definition of the human asshole, smelly and sound like farts when they speak.

Don't ask these questions to IncelTears. Their peanut brains can't handle such topics
The only question that really needs to be answered is the second paragraph. I don't expect them to be able to answer the third or first in good faith, since that would require too much self reflection on their part.

The only question that really needs to be answered is the second paragraph. I don't expect them to be able to answer the third or first in good faith, since that would require too much self reflection on their part.

If IncelTears saw the part about going ER they wouldn't answer it they'd just screencap it, post it on reddit, and then wait for the karma to come in

That's so true. Sexual selection should work for both women and men, not only the latter.

looks like a normal incel forum to me

Good luck saying that while the birth rate of most country’s is below 2. I will like to hear them say survival of the fittest once these country’s collapse. Also foids with sub human genes reproduce so is it really survival of the fittest?

I.T are the very definition of the human asshole, smelly and sound like farts when they speak.

At least they're dropping the "personality" bullshit and admitting that our genetics are the issue.

Good job on getting the soycucks to answer honestly. Based OP.

The truth cannot be surpressed forever, it ineviatably bleeds into reality