Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL inceltears accidentally proves female hypergamy

This is a really frustrating perception to deal with. Many incels aren’t freak show ugly. Many just possess zero sexual appeal to women and it’s not that hard to be a guy like that when relationships are based exclusively on female sexual desire.

An average looking male on tinder can have a perfect bio, swipe right on everybody and still get no matches

This is a really frustrating perception to deal with. Many incels aren’t freak show ugly. Many just possess zero sexual appeal to women and it’s not that hard to be a guy like that when relationships are based exclusively on female sexual desire.
Precisely

What a retard, if you used that picture on photofeeler you’re legit 3 IQ.

Dress nicely and take a picture outside or with sunlight, smiling or grining. This shit is pathetic this white fucking normie saying he’s subhuman I swear 90% of the forum is like this. Fuck you all niggers, I have REAL anatomical deformities and faggots like this are just mocking me go fuck yourself.

while i wouldnt class the dude as ugly, hes definitely less than average.

Dress nicely and take a picture outside or with sunlight, smiling or grining. This shit is pathetic this white fucking normie saying he’s subhuman I swear 90% of the forum is like this. Fuck you all niggers, I have REAL anatomical deformities and faggots like this are just mocking me go fuck yourself.

Truecel =/= Incel

Dress nicely and take a picture outside or with sunlight, smiling or grining. This shit is pathetic

IT JUST SO HAPPENS that ALL average and below average men ALSO have terrible personality!

cope

I won't mock you, I' m here for you. DM me if you wanna talk.

while i wouldnt class the dude as ugly, hes definitely less than average.
if he's autistic as well he's definitely incel. though he's a 4 PSL in my opinion, considering he may be 5'7-5'8. If he's 5'11+ he's fakecel.

he can easily JBW in SF, NY, LA, Vancouver, Houston, etc. if he's euro, he can move to London or Berlin and JBW on immigrant noodles there.

he can easily JBW in SF, NY, LA, Vancouver, Houston, etc. if he's euro, he can move to London or Berlin and JBW on immigrant noodles there.
fucking hell no. not london. 'immigrant noodles' are still hypergamous as fuck because they have been westernised and ofcourse have access to chad.

He mogs me brutally, I am a gigatrucel subhuman