Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory inceltear wants to isolate incels

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
many times i have talked to IT users and they always say stupid shit like "your friends are bad!" or "stop using incels.is!"

i think they were just trying to trick me into losing all of my friends so i would be completely alone again and ROPE! I think this is one of their plans they use to make incels suicide by being fake friendly and then trying to trick incels into becoming bluepilled and losing all incel friends.

IT can't do shit

No point in talking to retard IT faggots they want to divide us

What's with all the IncelTears threads recently?

Don't listen to redditors, they are well known fucking niggers

When IT calls us basement dwellers just know they’re projecting.

We support each other. We are a safety net that keeps others away from gaslighting us. They want us to disperse because we would be much more vulnerable alone.

this is why i left reddit. to stay away from those assholes.
You're much better off being here with people who can relate to your struggles brocel :feelsYall:

yea, they would rather incels talk to fake friends like therapists, instead of people who have had similar experiences and can relate to them

>you talk to IT users
What do you expect to get out of that conversation?

They are bullies just like in highschool.

They’re incels in denial who want to feel what chad felt when he bullied them so they’re harassing us

They’re incels in denial who are NTmaxxed and bully incels in order to feel better about themselves even though, deep in their souls, they are blackpilled

No amount of discussion will change the number of incels in the world, so it doesn't matter what inceltears think.